2015 Forza Trisuit with Integrated 4mm Ceramico™ Pad
Click on the smaller images to view as large.
Click on large image to view close-up.
This 2015 model has the Patent Pending Integrated Forza-Fino Ceramico™ 4 mm Pad.
The Forza Trisuit has many intricate details of appearance, comfort, and fit that we have spent years in refining, so sit back and enjoy reading all about it as it is all here!
New for this year's model is the 4mm thin, soft, stretchy, buoyant, and most durable pad in the world. That is correct, this garment no longer has that thin fleece pad it had since we first developed it. This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
The Forza Trisuit has solid black Liftfoil™ center panels providing even more comfort and durability!
Simply put, we added the Liftfoil™ panels in the center for a number of reasons:
- To improve the durability. Yes, this fabric is more durable, which is important in an area where rubbing occurs against a saddle and where some people's thighs rub together.
- To keep the modesty panel, well, modest. This fabric is not diaphanous at all (meaning not see-through). Something we all appreciate not involuntarily seeing on others.
- To make this trishort faster in non-wetsuit races. Liftfoil™ is our swimskin fabric. The Liftfoil™ Speed Trisuit is made entirely out of this swimskin fabric. The addition of these panels on the front and back not only makes this trishort faster, but they eliminate any adverse affects when worn with a wetsuit.
Also included is our famous Compressor™ double legband. Your hamstrings and quadriceps will thank you for the incredible support. The Forza Compressor™ legs have no binding gripper elastic on the bottom, so they are more comfortable on long rides, yet they stay in place due the 3-inch double-legband.
This suit has 5 utility pockets for your racing needs, a 16-inch YKK® front zipper, Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch. It is made of Forza Compressor™ legs, Skin Cooler™ Stretch panels and Carrera™ Skin torso (see Fabric Facts). Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit!
De Soto's White Forza Trisuit is not just white. It is made of De Soto's latest innovative fabric called Shield del Sol™. This is a smooth version of Forza Compressor fabric. It is white but unlike other white fabrics, it is not see-through. You cannot see through it at all. Press your finger up against it and you will see what we mean! Due to its opacity, it will offer more sun protection than any other white fabric in the world. Independent UVB testing is currently being done. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains while creating a more flattering appearance.
Limited Edition Colors for this season:
- Italia Pink: This is a pastel pink reminiscent of the Maglia Rosa Jersey worn by the leader of the Giro D'Italia. This year we accented it with the colors of the Italian National Flag.
- Nassau Blue: This is a soothing creamy blue that was first used on the 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air. This year we accented with with a diagonal stripe in nautical red, white and blue.
This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining.
Forza-Fino Ceramico™ Pad Dimensions:
Max Thickness: .157" (4mm)
Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
Small: 9.5" (24cm)
Medium: 10" (25.5cm)
Large: 10.5" (26.75cm)
XLarge: 11" (28cm)