Riviera Trisuit with New Integrated 7mm Ceramico™ Pad
Click on the smaller images to view as large.
Click on large image to view close-up.
2015 Riviera Trisuit has the Patent Pending Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad. This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing new Riviera Trisuit!
- Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad (soft, stretchy, buoyant, and the most durable pad in the world).
- Forza Compressor legs and legband like in all our Forza and Riviera Tri Shorts.
- Waterlid™ Pockets that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
- Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a wetsuit faster!
- The white version of this trisuit's body is Liftfoil™ fabric with Shield Del Sol™ sun protection.
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- The black version of this trisuit's body is Liftfoil™ fabric with the coldBlack® cooling technology.
- Front zipper like in our Forza Trisuits, but read below about the Snake Zip™!
Here is what you get in this trisuit:
SnakeZip™...What is this?
Due to the unique fit and stretch of this garment, the SnakeZip™ is sewn onto the body of the garment as if the fabric were stretched onto the athlete's body so that the zipper does not inhibit the compressive fit, aerodynamics, and hydrodynamics. The end result is that when the garment is not on the body, the zipper naturally winds side to side. This will not only make the garment more comfortable, but it will also make it more durable.
This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
SnakeZip™ is a trademark owned by De Soto Clothing, Inc.
Riviera Ceramico™ Pad Dimensions:
Max Thickness: .275" (7mm)
Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
Small: 8" (20.25cm)
Medium: 8.5" (21.5cm)
Large: 9" (22.75cm)
XLarge: 9.5" (24cm)