Transition Pack V7
Click on the smaller images to view as large.
Click on large image to view close-up.
We invented this product in 1992 and have perfected it seven times ever since!
Transition Pack V7 has more stiffness on the side panels so it easier to use, a cleaner interior so it is easier to see inside, and a spine pocket that rests against your back to hold valuables or quick-access things. All the other great features still exist, including:
- exterior helmet holder
- large main interior compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments if you want a duffel-style pack for optima space
- floor pump straps that you can use for that or to roll up a towel, or light jacket
- vertical Mid-Belly™ zipper for easy access to items at the bottom of the pack
- longer transition rack strap from which to hang the pack
- silent Zippers on Steroids™ - look at our zippers, and look at the rest. Ours last longer than the rest and we guarantee it.
- a large wetsuit compartment that is now tucked in place with velcro
- silver color interior for easy viewing of what is inside and to eliminate the "Black Hole" effect
- Interior case made of soft-plush fabric for your sunglasses or swim goggles
- vented mesh pocket inside holds a hydration bladder, and a small tool pocket
- exterior thermal insulated pocket to hold cold food
- mesh water bottle holder that fits a liter-size bottle
- a waist strap and ergonomic padded shoulder straps with mesh key pouch
- interior key ring loop and a large zippered mesh pocket
We offer many features and compartments that are beneficial to the most organized person (including those of us who are Type A personalities). We also understand that sometimes you just want to pack it all up quickly after a race and get home. This is why we offer the large main interior compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments. Throw it all in together, zip it up and go home!