Water Rover Bibjohn
ON SALE- ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Click on the smaller images to view as large.
Click on large image to view close-up.
All sales are final.
2010 Model on sale!
This wetsuit is still legal in over 3000 non-USAT and non-WTC sanctioned races.
On June 21, 2010, USAT sent out a press release with the following statement: ""Studies have shown there is a marked and measurable performance benefit to the use of certain wetsuits, specifically added buoyancy effectively reducing passive drag. These performance benefits have led to an increased, and artificially induced, reduction in physical demand required during the swim leg of a triathlon and an increase in speed.""
So they have said what we have been claiming all along....the T1 Water Rover is so fast, it will one day be illegal.
We have developed a wetsuit that contains Yamamoto #39 SCS rubber with panels of 2mm, 5mm, 8mm, and 10mm thickness in specific locations to maximize speed, flexibility, and ease of removal, while keeping you warm without overheating.
Water Rover Bibjohn
- 2mm: Our most flexible rubber is found on the bibstraps and body, on both front and back, to the crotch. This thin rubber helps keep the body from over-heating in warmer waters.
- 10mm: We put the thickest rubber right where you need the most buoyancy: the outer hips and legs, where the largest muscles and bones in the body are found. 10mm runs all the way down the leg.
- 5mm: These special panels simplify the donning and removal of the Water Rover. They run along the back of the leg, from just above the knee, to the bottom of the elliptical leg opening, allowing entry and exit from the water as easy any other wetsuit.
- Is the Water Rover legal in WTC Races?
As of September 1, 2010, the Water Rover is banned in WTC Races. However, you can still use it in USAT Races!
- Is the Water Rover legal in USAT Races?
NO, but many Water Rover owners who do not compete for age group or overall placings and awards are still using them in USAT races and continue to use it in thousands of non-USAT races around the world. We encourage you to enquire before using your Water Rover if you plan on winning your age group.