FORZA TRI SHORT 4-POCKET SALE
With a total of four pockets and the Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands, this is considered to be the best short for long and ultra distance racing. It is identical to the Forza Tri Short model FTS3 with the addition of pockets.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Benefits.
- 1" (2.54cm) lower rise than previous models making it more of a regular rise than a high rise - sits just below the hip bones.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Four Pockets, two on each outer thigh, one above the other, made of Forza Compressor fabric to store training and racing essentials. If the pockets are empty there is zero drag at speeds of 5mph (8kph) or less. The fastest triathletes in the world do not swim 5 mph.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- 2X-Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- 2X-Large: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
- 2X-Large 11"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large: 13"
Q & A
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: XFTF3
I love the DSS 4 pocket shorts.
I use them for my tribike and for running and any sort of bike/run workout. I also use them in the gym when I need a place to keep my phone.