Fleece Jacket - wind resistant
This is the best fabric we have ever used on our jackets, and an investment into a quality jacket like this, will last for many years while still looking like new. This is a thick fleece designed for pre and post
- Made of Polartec® Wind Pro®, a wind-resistant, double-sided fleece.
- It has no lining and no lamination, just soft fleece that becomes softer with every wash.
- It is wind-resistant due to a very tight weave that keeps warm air in and keeps cold air out.
- YKK heavy-duty molded full-front zipper, an insulating high neck, and two large hand-warming pockets.
- Cuffs are made of black stretch fleece to keep out the cold.
Polartec® Wind Pro® - Technical Highlights
- More wind resistant than traditional fleece; greatly reduces wind chill
- Provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Water repellent surface sheds rain and snow
- Highly breathable; no laminates so it does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor
- Durable; will outlast other fleece fabrics
- Machine washable
- Versatile; appropriate for a broad range of activities
PRODUCT CODE: FJ
Available only on our website.
We Also Recommend
Love this fleece jacket. It is quite thick a very warm. Depending on how cold it gets, I wear a coolmax tshirt or a thicker long sleeve underneath it and I am fine running in it 10 degrees to 45 degrees. When I bought it I did not know it would be so good as a wind repellent. I also have been using it while cycling. The black stretch cuffs keep the sleeves from moving up and gloves fit nicely over them so no cold air gets around the wrist area. Since it is so comfortable and looks quite nice, I use it as a light jacket, too. I think it will be great for winter and spring pre-race set-up / warm-up.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.