WOMEN'S RUN TIGHT*
Our super-soft, Women's Run Tight is perfect for running, hiking, gym workouts, or to just lounge around. Want to wear them on the bike? Just add our Seat Pad for cushion for your tush as these tights do not have a cycle pad. We're certain they'll become your go-to pant! You'll look great in them and you'll love the buttery feel of our Estrelleasoft fabric.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart bottom above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Made out of latest Femme Fabric - Estrellasoft™ - 88% polyester/ 12% spandex
- Fabric is so soft you would swear it's cotton, yet it's much more high tech - moisture wicking and quick drying
- Cross knit blend of colors create a heather (flecks of alternate color) appearance
- Gusseted crotch eliminates four seams coming together in one spot, creating freedom of movement and a comfortable wear experience
- Wide waistband (2 3/4-3 1/2 inch depending on size) lengthens look of waist while reduces look of backside.
- Drawstring for adjustable comfort
- Curvilear seam lines accent the female form beautifully.
- 5-inch ankle cuffs keep the tights in place, and lengthen the look of your legs (though we think your legs are perfect already! ;))
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- No pilling or falling apart after washes
- Spend the money up front and they will last!
- Made in USA
- Designed by Women, Made by Women
- Small: 24.5" (62.25cm)
- Medium: 25.5" (64.75cm)
- Large: 26.5" (67.25cm)
- Small: 31.5" (80cm)
- Medium: 32.5" (82.5cm)
- Large: 33.5" (85cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center gusset up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center gusset up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11"
- Large: 11.5"
PRODUCT CODE: WRT1
We Also Recommend
These tights are warm and cozy. Got my regular size and they fit great. I love the drawstring that keeps them in place. The only thing that would make them better is if they had a pocket. Still, I have many other leggings and these have quickly become my favorite.
After trying many pairs of Athleta leggings, I found myself returning back to the good old DeSoto. I have these in gray, black and now the blue heather ones..... can't be thankful enough for them, even if I am not always wearing them to run!
I ordered these tights as many reviewers said they are great for cold weather. These are NOT cold weather tights by Canadian standards. I have many pairs of running tights and these are by far the lightest fabric in my entire collection. They are very comfortable and I look forward to taking them for a spin when the temps are milder.
Loved running in these run tights. Great for colder weather to keep you warm. Loving the waistline of the tights as it is a bit higher and and they are extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Great for cold temps, wicking is fabulous to help avoid chill. Have three pairs in total now; they just keep getting better!
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.