POLYPRO THERMAL TOP*
The Polypro Thermal Top is packed with well thought out features to keep you protected from the cold.
This is a unisex garment and as such, many women have comfortably worn the Polypro Top due to the narrower shoulder and waist found in all sizes.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart bottom above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyolefin, a new generation of polypropylene that resists odor and wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable mile after mile
- Collar and cuffs have a napped aka "brushed" finish inside and out for next-to-skin comfort
- Thumb holes allow you to keep the back of your hands covered and warm
- A wrist-watch slit allows visibility of a watch without exposing skin to the elements
- 16-inch zip for easy on-the-go ventilation
- Zipper garage eliminates zip "bites"
- Two vertical pockets to store training essentials
- Do you get cold easily? Helpful tip - Add hand warmers to the vertical pockets to keep your spine and core warm
- Flatlock seams for long-lasting durability
- This garment is best worn fitted, next-to-skin for optimal performance
- Made in USA
PRODUCT CODE: PZ2
We Also Recommend
As usual with all my DeSoto gear, awesome in every way! Thank you!
Very warm, still breathable and great for 6 months out of the year. Even better for the other 6!
Canadian here who does a lot of Nordic skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoeing and winter running. I needed something warm but not too warm when doing higher intensity workouts. This thermal top is fantastic for all of these sports. For Nordic skiing and running, it’s perfect on its own and plenty warm. For alpine skiing, it works as a great base layer underneath my ski jacket. Totally versatile! I’ve had other base layer products but nothing near as good as this. I’m 5’8” and about 150lbs and 30” waist and the medium is a perfect fit. Very comfortable and form fitting and keeps me dry when in the snowy conditions. I’m so happy with this purchase. The thumb hole and watch slit are great features. Another high quality product by De Soto!!
This is my second top in 3 years. First one is still like new. The sale was too good to pass on another one. I find this top to be very warm... it’s my go to for running in 20 degree weather or below. It’s too warm above that. I also wear it Nordic skiing and fat bike as mid layer. I am 6’ and 160 with 30 waist and 40 chest.... medium fits perfect.
It was smaller and tighter than expected, but it felt great.
UNISEX SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.