Forza Tri Short*
The Forza Trishort is by far one of the single most popular tri shorts in the world. It is the foundation which started the entire compression industry dating back to 1997, when De Soto Sport was asked to test the very first compression fabrics for the Dupont Textile Company. 2 decades and many improvements later, you simply can't go wrong in owning this short.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1" (2.54cm) lower rise than previous models making it more of a regular rise than a high rise - sits just below the hip bones.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
Favorite Features Remain:
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- 2X-Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- 2X-Large: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
- 2X-Large 11"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- 2X-Large: 13"
Q & A
What are the differences between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: FTS3
We Also Recommend
Have yet to use them. However, I know I will like them.
Forza Tri Shorts Review
I like the Forza Tri Shorts. The amount of "compression" these shorts provide takes some getting use to. I'm 5'9" 185lb and originally ordered a size large. These were too small and I returned them for a size XL. The material seems durable and the garment is well sewn. I have worn it twice. The first time I felt that the waist was cut too low in the back. The second time I did not notice this as a problem (the length of the jersey may have been longer the second time).
Had been using the Carrera and Mobius shorts exclusively, Decided I needed a thicker padded short for longer rides and purchased the Forza short. They felt very tight at first, but after wearing them on a long ride, I realized why they were made that way. The Forza short really does stave off fatigue longer and are definitely what I needed. The quality is top notch as I expected. Very happy with the product.
Forza Tri Short
Great quality, excellent materials and craftsmanship. My go to short for any distance. You can never go wrong with DeSoto products!
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.