Riviera Tri Short*
Hydrodynamic Waterlid™ pockets makes the Riviera the "must-have" tri short for non-wetsuit legal swims.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad has 4-way stretch, is soft next-to-skin, has no seams to eliminate chafing, and offers antimicrobial properties.
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets - one on side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- Forza™ Compressor leg panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- Liftfoil3™ center panels improve durability and make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Mid-rise waist band with an adjustable drawstring.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA.
- Small: 9" (23cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24cm)
- Large: 10" (25cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.5cm)
- Small: 15" (38cm)
- Medium: 16" (40.5cm)
- Large: 17" (43cm)
- Large: 18" (45.5cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 11.5"
- Medium: 12"
- Large: 12.5"
- XLarge: 13"
Q & A
What are the differences between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
What are the similarities between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: RTS3
We Also Recommend
As expected - great pair of shorts
This is my first pair of triathlon shorts. I purchased the Riviera Tri short as a normally use the Riviera Tri suit, I wanted the keep the pad the same. I wore the shorts for about 5 minutes the day before my 70.3. They sit a bit low on the hips but otherwise no issues on race day. I was never worried about breaking them in as I have never had issues with the Riviera line before. Great shorts!
Great tri short racing and training
I’ve used the short for racing, but more recently began doing brick workouts with them. They are durable and comfortable for high usage. Love the pockets. Also, really like tight and comfortable legs. Keep muscles compressed and they do not ride up.
Great tri short racing and training
I�۪ve used the short for racing, but more recently began doing brick workouts with them. They are durable and comfortable for high usage. Love the pockets. Also, really like tight and comfortable legs. Keep muscles compressed and they do not ride up.
Iron distance shorts
I LOVE the shorts for many reasons. POCKETS! Finally, pockets allow me to carry gels or salt or anything I need without extra accessory drama. The pocket tops have a flap that stops them from turning into a 'sail' in the water while swimming. These pockets are deep and wide enough to hold a small flask even. The pockets hold their shape even after such use. The material of the short is VERY durable. I have used these shorts in at least 4 Ironman in the past 3 years. THESE SHORTS just LAST. The white fabric does not stain easily from swimming in lakes nor gator-aide spills. The pad is perfect. Its NOT a diaper and I wear these right out of the water straight to the bike saddle. I have been very impressed with this short. Highly recommend this for full Iron distance races.
Riviera Tri Short
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.