Forza Tri Short - SALE
The Forza Trishort is by far one of the single most popular tri shorts in the world. It is the foundation which started the entire compression industry dating back to 1997, when De Soto Sport was asked to test the very first compression fabrics for the Dupont Textile Company. 2 decades and many improvements later, you simply can't go wrong in owning this short.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
- 1" (2.54cm) lower rise than previous models making it more of a regular rise than a high rise - sits just below the hip bones.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
Favorite Features Remain:
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- XXLarge: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- XXLarge: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
- XXLarge 11"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- XXLarge: 13"
Q & A
What are the differences between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: FTS3
We Also Recommend
Forza tri short
Have worn these shorts for several 70.3 Tri's. Super comfortable on the bike and the Run!
Bought this as a replacement for a VERY old tri-kit…WOW….great product. it IS very tight and a low rise (especially) in the back when on the bike, but a very comfortable short. Did a 70.3 and never noticed i was wearing them. Would HIGHLY recommend.
For a Tri Short
The Tri shorts are great. The fit, compression and size are awesome. This is my 4th pair and love them.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|