Forza Tri Short - SALE
Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges within 3 days of receiving it, for a different sizes or model, based on availability. We permit this if you have only tried the product on for fit, and have not exercised in it.
The Forza Trishort is by far one of the single most popular tri shorts in the world. It is the foundation which started the entire compression industry dating back to 1997, when De Soto Sport was asked to test the very first compression fabrics for the Dupont Textile Company. 2 decades and many improvements later, you simply can't go wrong in owning this short.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
- 1" (2.54cm) lower rise than previous models making it more of a regular rise than a high rise - sits just below the hip bones.
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad provides comfort on the bike and goes unnoticed on the run
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction and increases durability
Favorite Features Remain:
- Forza Compressor fabric provides support and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands keep short in place without tight constriction
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide comfort and durability
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantages; making it great for non-wetsuit races
- Elastic waistband and zero-stretch drawcord for adjustability
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit! Use in Triathlons
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining to white colored items.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- XXLarge: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 14.25" (36.20cm)
- Medium: 15.25" (38.73cm)
- Large: 16.25" (41.27cm)
- XLarge: 17.25" (43.81cm)
- XXLarge: 18.25" (46.35cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
- XXLarge 11"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 10.5"
- Medium: 11.5"
- Large: 12"
- XLarge: 12.5"
- XXLarge: 13"
Q & A
What are the differences between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: FTS3
We Also Recommend
The shammy is comfortable enough for a long bike ride and does not chafe for a transition run either. the fit is perfect and the material is soft. it also wicks away sweat and moisture. I love these.
In 20 years of racing in training De Soto still offers best in class most effective and comfortable technical short in the world. The compression, comfort, stitching and durability of De Soto try shorts is second to none. I am a 20+ your customer and I’m thankful that De Soto is there to assist me and my fitness journey.
The fit and finish of De Soto’s clothing Is in a league of their own!
Have worn these shorts for several 70.3 Tri's. Super comfortable on the bike and the Run!
Bought this as a replacement for a VERY old tri-kit…WOW….great product. it IS very tight and a low rise (especially) in the back when on the bike, but a very comfortable short. Did a 70.3 and never noticed i was wearing them. Would HIGHLY recommend.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.