The world's first trisuit and skin suit with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without unzipping or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing Sleeved Riviera Trisuit!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet. If you have a longer torso we recommend going with the Forza Flisuit FFT
Features & Benefits:
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad, in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- 16" straight zipper (we eliminated the Snake-Zip) for easy ventilation on the go
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad has 4-way stretch, is soft next-to-skin, has no seams to eliminate chafing, and offers antimicrobial properties.
- 1" longer inseam than previous version (RTTS)
- Forza™ Compressor leg panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- 3-Inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Skin Cooler 90™ fabric throughout upper body and any part of the garment that has the printed design will keep you cool and comfortable
- Liftfoil3™ center panels make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets - one on side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- Black modesty panels in the crotch area to eliminate saddle marks and offer a flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing! Race in this kit under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- WTC Legal
- Made in USA
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. This trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm).
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon Dr. Michael Bax.*
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Michael Bax, MD
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Scott Bieler Clinical Science Center
Buffalo, New York
***Dr. Bax has no financial investment in De Soto Sport and was not solicited nor compensated in any way for his letter.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: RTTS3
We Also Recommend
Have only had experience with top end cycling clothing (assos, rapha etc.) and find the Riviera Flisuit to be the most comfortable piece of kit I have ever owned. Unlike some of the competitors offerings (which I have also tried) Desoto really has perfected the chamois for comfort on the bike leg. Can't imagine doing a 70.3 or longer in some of the coarse "aero" fabrics out there.
Compressive yet comfortable. Love the fly design. Great company to deal with and outstanding customer service.
Excellent quality, fits great, pad is really comfortable on Ironman distance, best suit I’ve had
Roka, Castelli, etc. all tried, good but not at this level of quality. Best material, great fit. Order true to size, and no the fly won’t open
I’m very glad to confirm the quality of this trisuit, comfortable and beautiful design !!!
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.