Riviera Tri Short*
Hydrodynamic Waterlid™ pockets makes the Riviera the "must-have" tri short for non-wetsuit legal swims.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad has 4-way stretch, is soft next-to-skin, has no seams to eliminate chafing, and offers antimicrobial properties.
- Seamless inner thigh eliminates friction
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets - one on side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- Forza™ Compressor leg panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- Liftfoil3™ center panels improve durability and make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Mid-rise waist band with an adjustable drawstring.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA.
- Small: 9" (23cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24cm)
- Large: 10" (25cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.5cm)
- Small: 15" (38cm)
- Medium: 16" (40.5cm)
- Large: 17" (43cm)
- Large: 18" (45.5cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 9"
- Medium: 9.5"
- Large: 10"
- XLarge: 10.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 11.5"
- Medium: 12"
- Large: 12.5"
- XLarge: 13"
Q & A
What are the differences between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Forza has 4 mm Intergrated pad; Riviera has 7 mm Integrated pad
- Riviera has longer inseam; Forza has shorter (please see product pages for lengths by size)
- Forza comes with either 4-pockets or no pockets; Riviera has 2 Waterlid™ pockets which makes them ideal for non-wetsuit legal swims
What are the similarities between Forza Tri Shorts and Riviera Tri Short?
- Both have compression fabric with 3 inch Mobius Comfort Compression™ Leg Bands
- Both match any of our Skin Cooler™ tops
- Both have a long drawcord combined with a comfortable elastic waist
PRODUCT CODE: RTS3
We Also Recommend
Best bike shorts i've ever worn
I use them to run and swim all the time. Only issue is they thigh area has worn significantly, and it's almost see through now.
The Riviera and Forza are my go to shorts. I use the riviera for the mid to long range rides. They are the perfect thickness. The Forza is equally comfortable and I use them routinely for shorter rides. Best thing is you can swim or run right off the bike so you get excellent tri wear with the comfort of regular cycling shorts
These shorts are where quality + function = perfection. These are my go to short for any road or mtn bike riding/racing. They are made to last, have a more compression fit (which I prefer) and the side pockets are really handy for gels in longer tri's. The material is longer lasting than other shorts I have owned and keep the shorts looking good. The stitching helps make the shorts all but indestructible... This is just a really well made, quality product.
These are just fantastic shorts...second only to the Forza tri shorts they make. Idk what else to say other than everything DeSoto makes is the highest quality...you’ll never be disappointed choosing this brand.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.