WOMEN'S 400-Mile™ CYCLING SHORT - SALE
Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges within 3 days of receiving it, for a different sizes or model, based on availability. We permit this if you have only tried the product on for fit, and have not exercised in it.
Regular Price: $158.00Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: These shorts are now made of our Mobius™ Comfort Compression. You may need to size down if you wore our previous model made of our Forza™ Compression fabric. The size should conform with all of our other model shorts. Please contact us at email@example.com, if you have further questions.
Features and Benefits:
- NEW Metallic black color way offers a beautiful sheen and a nice way to boast up your standard black option
- Comfort waistband - 2/3 wide-band elastic around the backside to keep the short up and soft non-elasticized fabric on the front for complete comfort in the riding position. Please see image to the left. We added a drawcord to allow adjustability, but if you prefer the short without it's easily removable. Note - If you like the drawcord we recommend knotting it prior to washing.
- Women's specific 400-mile Cycling Pad dries quickly and ensures maximum comfort in the saddle
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric offers supportive compression without the "squeeze", creating a very flattering appearance
- You asked, we answered! - We strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability
- Two leg pockets to safely store riding essentials with easy, quick access
- Center back pocket to store larger belongings such as a iphone
- Microlock™ contrast stitching yield an eloquent appearance while offering great durability
- Reflective trim on leg pockets and reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
- Sizes XL and XXL qualify for our Biggest Winner promotion. Buy this item at full price and if you need to size down within 2 years we’ll give you a 50% discount on a smaller size. Read more here - Biggest Winner
- XSmall: 7" (17.75cm)
- Small: 7.5" (19cm)
- Medium: 8" (20.25cm)
- Large: 8.5" (21.5cm)
- XLarge: 9" (22.75cm)
- 2X-Large: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- XSmall: 13.5" (34.29cm)
- Small: 14.5" (36.83cm)
- Medium: 15.5" (39.37cm)
- Large: 16.5" (41.91cm)
- XLarge: 17.5" (45.09cm)
- 2X-Large: 18.5" (46.99cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WB2
We Also Recommend
I love these shorts!! They are comfy and the pockets are perfect! My only SMALL issue (I’d still buy them again and again) is the panel is the back is a bit short for my large bottom. I prefer high waisted things. Overall, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
These are my first ever cycling shorts and I love them. No ride up, super comfy on a long ride, I love the extra padding. Would totally buy them again!
De Soto Sport has never let me down, so I used these shorts for the first time on a century ride. They did not disappoint! I did not have any issues with saddle soreness, and I felt well enough to hop on the bike the next day for a ride! I love my 400 mile Cycling Shorts! Thank you De Soto!
These 400 mike cycling shorts are my fave I’ve ever owned. The fabric is very soft yet compressive. Nooo sausage legs bc there are no tight grippers. The pad is the perfect thickness and fit. I love these shorts and got the cooling top to match. I got a small and it fits great. 36 hips/26 waist.
I got these shorts after trying the tri short. I didn't like those so much as they bunched up in the crease of my leg and really hurt. These don't do that. These are super comfortable and not so tight around my thigh. No bunching up or moving around. They stay put. And I LOVE the pockets! So easy and accessible.
WOMEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||31"- 33"in / <79 - 84 cm||22"- 24" in / 56 - 61 cm||30”- 33” in / 76 - 84 cm|
|Small||34"- 36" in / 86 - 91 cm||25"- 27" in / 65 - 69 cm||34”- 35” in / 86 - 89 cm|
|Medium||37"-39" in / 94 - 99 cm||28"-30" in / 70 - 77 cm||36”- 38” in / 91 - 97 cm|
|Large||40"- 42" in / 101 - 107 cm||31"- 33" in / 79 - 84 cm||39”- 41” in / 99 - 104 cm|
|X-Large||42"- 44" in / 107 - 112 cm||34"-36" in / 86 - 91 cm||42”- 44” in / 107 - 112 cm|
|XX-Large||44"+ in / 112 cm +||36"- 38" in / 92 - 97 cm||44”- 46" in / 112 - 117 cm|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.