Women's Riviera Tri Short - SALE
With Femmenin™ Pad
All Sales Are Final. Please read before buying click here
This Riviera Trishort has the Patent-Pending Integrated Femmenin™ Pad. This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes. After we've introduced the integrated concept to our men's line, we worked hard to use the same concept but in a more feminine style that is sure to please.
The Riviera Trishort is a long-distance short for the serious triathlete looking for performance, padding, and a streamline compressive short. It features our Forza Compressor™ double legband for maximum support in your hamstrings and quadriceps.
There are two Pockets to hold all of your race fuel or gear while competing or on a training ride or run.
The lower rise body of the short is made of Liftfoil™ with coldBlack™. These panels offer a number of benefits:
- To improve the durability. Yes, this fabric is more durable, which is important in an area where you will be rubbing against a saddle.
- To make this trishort faster in non-wetsuit races. Liftfoil™ is our swimskin fabric. The addition of these panels on the front and back makes this trishort faster, and have no adverse affects when worn with a wetsuit.
This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
Femmenin™ Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: " (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 9.5" (24cm)
- Front Max Width: 2.25" (5.7cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 2" (5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- XSmall: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 7" (17.75cm)
- Medium: 7.5" (19cm)
- Large: 8" (20.25cm)
- XLarge: 9" (22.75cm)
- XSmall: 13" (33cm)
- Small: 14" (35.5cm)
- Medium: 15" (38cm)
- Large: 16" (40.5cm)
- XLarge: 17" (43.25cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WRTS1
We Also Recommend