FORZA FLISUIT™ SLEEVED - BYOS (Build Your Own Suit)
With Sleeves, Fli-Fly, and 5-Pockets
BYOS: BUILD YOUR OWN SUIT! Pick your color, size, and pad!
Orders taken will be shipped within 2 weeks from the friday following the date of your order.
Due to the custom nature of this offer, no coupon codes are permitted to be applied to this product.
The Forza Trisuit now has Sleeves and the Fli-fly™ for quick relief on the go! There so many intricate details of appearance, comfort, and fit we have spent years in refining, so sit back and enjoy reading all about it as it is all here!
- Short Sleeves for more cooling and sun protection
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad, in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- Comes standard with 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad, but for a temporary period of time, you may order instead with either the 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad, or the Fleece Integrated Pad.
- Upper body made of De Soto innovative Skin Cooler Shield del Sol™ Fabric. It will offer sun protection that blocks 90% of UVB rays. See below for details.
- Lower body made of Forza Compressor fabric (see Fabric Facts) and includes our new 3-inch 2-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction (read details below).
- The Forza Trisuit has solid black Liftfoil™ center panels providing even more comfort and durability. We intentionally kept these as black “modesty” panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a more flattering appearance.
- 16-inch YKK® front zipper.
- This suit has 5 utility pockets to fit all your racing needs.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and aerodynamic advantage.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit!
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. This trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
WHAT IS MOBIUS COMFORT COMPRESSION?
A Mobius Strip is a surface with only one side and one boundary. Mobius™ Comfort is our new form-fitting, yet non-binding compressive fabric. The knit we created when blending fibers make repeated mobius loops so that the same surface, stretch, and rebound is on both sides of the fabric and in equal direction. You will notice comfort and support without constriction, opacity without unnecessary weight, and durability from a very smooth surface on both sides. In addition to this bib made entirely of this fabric, you will find Mobius Comfort leg bangs on all our trishorts, bike shorts, and bib shorts.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE SUN
Even though Skin Cooler™ Pique and Skin Cooler SDS™ block 90% of UVB rays, we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen’s SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and/or avobenzone.
- Thickness - 4mm Clasico; 7mm Clasico; 1mm Fleece;
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Medium: 10" (25.40cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11" (27.94cm)
PRODUCT CODE: FFTS
We Also Recommend