FORZA FLISUIT™ SLEEVED - BYOS (Build Your Own Suit)*
This Forza Fliisuit has short sleeves and the Fli-fly™ for quick relief on the go!
Due to the custom nature of this offer, there is a no return or exchange policy on this model.
Products will be shipped within 4 weeks from the date of your order.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note: If you have a long torso, or if you are tall and lean, and in search of a one-piece trisuit, this is the one for you. Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Short Sleeves for more cooling and sun protection
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad, in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”
- Choose between 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad, 7mm Clasico Integrated Pad, or Fleece Pad.
- Upper body made of De Soto innovative Skin Cooler 90™ Fabric for 90 UVB sun protection.
- Lower body made of Forza Compressor fabric and includes our new 3-inch 2-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction.
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels provide durability and comfort. We intentionally kept these as black “modesty” panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a flattering appearance.
- 16-inch YKK® front zipper for on-the-go ventilation
- This suit has 5 utility pockets to fit all your racing needs
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and aerodynamic advantage
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit!
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. This trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
- Thickness - 4mm Clasico;
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Medium: 10" (25.40cm)
- Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11" (27.94cm)
What makes ours different? Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we took the virtues of this natural fiber and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon Dr. Michael Bax.*
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Michael Bax, MD
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Scott Bieler Clinical Science Center
Buffalo, New York
***Dr. Bax has no financial investment in De Soto Sport and was not solicited nor compensated in any way for his letter.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: FFTS
We Also Recommend
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|