Forza Tri Short - Low Cut
The Forza Trishort Low Cut is 1.5 inches lower in the waist than the Forza Tri Short (FTS2). All the other features are the same. For your convenience, we will go ahead and list them again!FEATURES:
- Made of Forza Compressor fabric (see Fabric Facts) and includes our new 3-inch 2-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction (read details below).
- No gripper elastic nor binding legbands that cause a tight squeeze of the thighs.
- The pad is the Patent Pending Integrated Forza-Fino Ceramico™ 4mm Pad. This pad is 4mm thick, soft, stretchy, buoyant, and the ceramic beads make it the most durable pad in the world. This pad floats and stretches which means it is a great race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- Solid black Liftfoil™ center panels providing even more comfort and durability. We intentionally kept these as black “modesty” panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a more flattering appearance. Liftfoil™ is our swimskin fabric. The Liftfoil™ Speed Trisuit is made entirely out of this swimskin fabric. The addition of these panels on the front and back not only makes this trishort faster, but they eliminate any adverse affects when worn with a wetsuit.
- Short sits lower on the hips and low back. If you are looking for a regular rise check out the FTS2 Forza Tri Short.
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and both aerodynamic and hydrodynamic advantage making it great for nonwetsuit races.
- Zero-Stetch flat drawcord and elastic waistband keeps the shorts in place even when wet.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Wears well under your wetsuit!
- Disclaimer: swimming in murky water, including ponds, streams, bays, etc. may cause staining
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
WHAT IS MOBIUS COMFORT COMPRESSION?
A Mobius Strip is a surface with only one side and one boundary. Mobius™ Comfort is our new form-fitting, yet non-binding compressive fabric. The knit we created when blending fibers make repeated mobius loops so that the same surface, stretch, and rebound is on both sides of the fabric and in equal direction. You will notice comfort and support without constriction, opacity without unnecessary weight, and durability from a very smooth surface on both sides. In addition to the bibshort and trishort made entirely of this fabric, you will find Mobius Comfort leg bangs on all our trishorts, bike shorts, and bib shorts.
Forza-Fino Ceramico™ Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .157" (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- XXLarge: 10" (25.4cm)
- Small: 13" (33.02cm)
- Medium: 14" (35.56cm)
- Large: 15" (38.10cm)
- XLarge: 16" (40.64cm)
PRODUCT CODE: FTL2
We Also Recommend