LIFTFOIL3™ SPEED SKIN
Swimskin made of Liftfoil3™ fabric
This suit will help you swim faster in triathlons and open water swim races, including those that do not permit wetsuits. It is highly technical, hydrophobic and compressive. The compression supports muscles and increases blood flow. This suit reduces onset muscle fatigue allowing you to preform your very best.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com. Liftfoil3 may take some time to get into it as it is meant to be tight, especially when dry. It may loosen up a bit in the water so it is better for it to a bit too snug than a little loose. Our products never shrink. It will feel the tightest the first time you put it on.
Features and Benefits:
- Composed of highly technical, hydrophobic Liftfoil3™ (click link to learn more!) compressive fabric. This fabric is proprietary, and engineered by Emilio De Soto. You will not find it anywhere else on the market.
- Sleek Micro-lock™ stitch offers less drag and is faster than any type of flatlock seam. This type of stitch typically outlasts any sort of bonding. If there is ever a need for repair, we do it for free as long as you own your Liftfoil3.
- T-back, and deep cut arm holes combined with Curvilinear™ seam lines provide maximum reach and rotation with minimum drag.
- 16-inch YKK® rear zipper with auto-locking slider and long pull cord for easy entry and exit.
- Be sure to test the Liftfoil3 in training prior to racing.
- This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool.
- USAT, ITU, FINA and WTC legal
- Made in USA
- Unlike other swimskins, the Liftfoil3 can be worn over a race kit, or it can be worn alone with nothing underneath - like traditional swimwear.
- Unlike other swimskins, the Liffoil3 can be worn throughout the bike and run of a triathlon.
- Unlike other swimskins we don't use quick-release sliders. They have a reputation of not releasing. We eliminate that worry!
- Be weary of brands that use any types of teflon or waterproof coatings as these are just chemicals that are applied to finished fabrics. They wear out after a few uses. They have also yet to be proven by any reliable independent source to be perfectly safe against human skin for prolonged periods of time.
- We don't do bonding, we sew seams! What most people do not know is that ‘bonding' is a fancy term for ‘glueing’ and no glue is permanent. Eventually the seams dry, crack, and split open, especially in chlorinated or salt water, without a good repair solution.
This speedsuit has no rubberized material, no polyurethane, and no neoprene. It abides to WTC's recent ruling on swimskins, speedskins, swim apparel...whatever WTC wants to call it. Our tests have shown varied improvements of swim times of about 2-4 seconds per 100 meters, depending on the individual, over a conventional swimsuit. This translates to 1'00" for 1500 meters and 2'40" for a swim of 4000 meters. Of course, as with all our products, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Test it for yourself. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
- Small: 8.25" (20.95cm)
- Medium: 8.75" (22.22cm)
- Large: 9.25" (23.50cm)
- XLarge: 9.75" (24.76cm)
PRODUCT CODE: LF3
We Also Recommend