LIFTFOIL3™ SWIM SKIN TOP
Swimskin Top made of Liftfoil3™ fabric
This tech top is designed to help you swim faster in waters that are too warm for wetsuits.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Liftfoil3 may take some time to get into it as it is meant to be tight, especially when dry. It may loosen up a bit in the water so it is better for it to a bit too snug than a little loose. Our products never shrink. It will feel the tightest the first time you put it on.
Features and Benefits:
- Composed of highly technical, hydrophobic Liftfoil3™ (click link to learn more!) compressive fabric. This fabric is proprietary, and engineered by Emilio De Soto. You will not find it anywhere else on the market.
- Sleek Micro-lock™ stitch offers less drag and is faster than any type of flatlock seam. This type of stitch typically outlasts any sort of bonding. If there is ever a need for repair, we do it for free as long as you own your Liftfoil3.
- High neckline, T-back, and deep cut arm holes combined with Curvilinear™ seam lines provide maximum reach and rotation with minimum drag.
- 16-inch YKK® rear zipper with auto-locking slider and long pull cord for easy entry and exit.
- Two Waterlid™ side pockets provide zero drag in non-wetsuit legal swims while allowing you to store racing/training essentials on the bike and run
- Step-in design: Just zip down and step into it as you would a trisuit
- Wear it to swim, bike and run! Keep it zipped up during the swim to minimize water scooping into it, during the bike to minimize drag from the air, and then zip down during the run.
- Be sure to test the Liftfoil3 in training prior to racing
- This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool
- USAT, ITU, FINA and WTC legal
- Made in USA
What makes our different?
- Be weary of brands that use any types of teflon or waterproof coatings as these are just chemicals that are applied to finished fabrics. They wear out after a few uses. They have also yet to be proven by any reliable independent source to be perfectly safe against human skin for prolonged periods of time.
- We don't do bonding, we sew seams! What most people do not know is that ‘bonding' is a fancy term for ‘glueing’ and no glue is permanent. Eventually the seams dry, crack, and split open, especially in chlorinated or salt water, without a good repair solution.
Read this nice TIP FROM EMILIO: STEP THIS WAY! (AN EASY WAY TO PUT ON & REMOVE A TRI TOP)
This swim-specific top has no rubberized material, no polyurethane, and no neoprene. It abides to WTC's recent ruling on swimskins, speedskins, swim apparel...whatever WTC wants to call it. It also abides to USAT requirements for swim tops, and is legal for use in ITU races if you are competing as an age-grouper.
Our tests have shown varied improvements of swim times depending on the individual, over wearing a conventional tri top during the swim. Of course, as with all our products, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Test it for yourself. If you do not find it performs to your expectations, you may return it for a complete refund.
PRODUCT CODE: LFT
We Also Recommend