Product will depart within 4 weeks from the date of your order.
Due to the custom nature of this offer, discounts codes are not allowed, and there is a no return or exchange policy on this model
Choose your Color, Size, and Pad thickness!
We have created the world's first triathlon bibshort and the first with a fly! Finally, you can have bathroom relief without pulling the straps or undressing.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Trisuits but in a Tribib!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Compressive
Fit Note – Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Fli-fly™ hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.
- Your choice of integrate pad in 4mm, 7mm, or minimalist fleece.
- 1 inch longer inseam than previous version (RTB)
Forza™ Compressor panels help reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort Compression Leg Band offers equally graduated compression around the legs, you get the same support with no tightness and squeezing.
- Two "Swimmable" Pockets - one on the side of each leg. These pockets are hydrodynamic when swimming without a wetsuit and provide storage solutions for the bike and run.
- 1 center back pocket to store nutrition or riding essentials
Liftfoil3™ center panels improve durability and make swimming without a wetsuit faster!
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit or without a wetsuit.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC.
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
- Made in USA
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10” (25.40cm)
- XLarge: 10.5" (26.67cm)
This product review is from Dan Empfield of slowtwitch.com: "Whether it is the Forza Tri Bib, or the Riviera Tri Bib, this is the most versatile garment for training I own. I run in this, I nordic ski in this, and of course this is the garment when I race a tri. Partly, I guess it's because when you get to a specific age the specter of the gap between the bottom of the tri top and the trishort is not a pleasant one. Unless you have the physique to pull it off. Which I do not."
PRODUCT CODE: RTB3