Riviera TriBib™ - Sale!
A Bibbed Tri Short for triathlon training and racing.
All Sales Are Final. Please read before buying click here
The Bib design offers a slimming look as it holds in the stomach and obliques while allowing ease of breathing and no cutting at the waist. Add to it our Mobius Comfort Compression Leg Bands and you have added comfort, not found in other brands.
- The new Mobius Comfort Compression Band offers a more equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the great support with no tightness and sqeezing.
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets, one on side of each leg, that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
- Made of Forza Compressor™ body and Liftfoil™ center panel for more comfort, durability and faster swimming.
- Integrated Ceramico™ 7mm Pad. The Integrated Ceramico™ Pad is 7mm thick, soft, stretchy, buoyant, and very durable. Ceramico™ is a polyurethane based coating embedded with rock-hard ceramic beads. The pad is sewn onto the surrounding panels instead of inside the garment, so there are no seams on any part of where you sit Patent Pending Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad.
- This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
- One center back pocket and two side Waterlid™ pockets.
- The body is made of Liftfoil™ with coldBlack™, and has Forza Compressor™ Legs above the Mobius Leg Bands
- Supportive abdomen panel, Skin Cooler™ bibs, and Curvilinear™ seam lines with contrast flat stitch.
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool.
The Liftfoil™ panels in the center offer a number of benefits:
- To improve the durability. Yes, this fabric is more durable, which is important in an area where you will rubbing against a saddle and where some people's thighs rub together.
- To keep the modesty panel, well, modest. This fabric is not diaphanous at all (meaning not see-through). Something we all appreciate not involuntarily seeing on others.
- To make this tribib faster in non-wetsuit races. Liftfoil™ is our swimskin fabric. This swimskin is what makes up the entire Liftfoil™ Speed Trisuit. The addition of these panels on the front and back makes this tri bib faster, and has no adverse affects when worn with a wetsuit.
Riviera Ceramico™ Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .275" (7mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 8" (20.25cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.5cm)
- Large: 9" (22.75cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24cm)
This product review is from Dan Empfield of slowtwitch.com: "Whether it is the Forza Tri Bib, or the Riviera Tri Bib, this is the most versatile garment for training I own. I run in this, I nordic ski in this, and of course this is the garment when I race a tri. Partly, I guess it's because when you get to a specific age the specter of the gap between the bottom of the tri top and the trishort is not a pleasant one. Unless you have the physique to pull it off. Which I do not."
PRODUCT CODE: RTB1
We Also Recommend