ALL SALES ARE FINAL - All items are made to order. There are no exchanges, returns, or refunds.
Please refer to our size charts, and if you have questions about your size, email us at email@example.com
This is our most technologically advanced top and the best that money can buy. It has a blend of two very light fabrics with the entire back and sleeves made of our Skin Cooler 90.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form fitting
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
What makes ours different?
- Lightweight, moisture wicking Skin Cooler Octovent™ fabric on front and side panels (see images!)
Skin Cooler 90™ fabric on back, sleeves and neckline collar for cooling comfort.
- Both Skin Cooler fabrics block 90% of UVB rays while lowering body temperature
- Aerodynamic race fit
- Full-front YKK® zip for easy, on-the-go ventilation
- Bottom zip garage for comfort
- 3 back pockets to store training/racing essentials
Skin Cooler 90 sleeves designed for more comfort in the aero position
- Strong and durable, yet non-abrasive contrast flat-stitch
- Works well for swimming when worn under a wetsuit
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA. This product will be made entirely at De Soto Sport in San Diego.
Our Skin Cooler fiber is designed to feel and perform like silk (from a silkworm). Through Biomimicry, we and created a synthetic silk. It will keep you cool in hot weather and cooler when it is wet. Put it on and you will instantly feel the cool sensation. Wet it and you will notice a drop in the surface temperature of the skin between 7 and 10 degrees.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: FVSC_GU3