Men's SKIN COOLER FULL ZIP TRI TOP - Tri Detroit
This item ships for free within the USA.
This is our most technologically advanced top and the best that money can buy. It has a blend of two very light fabrics, with the entire back and sleeves made of the same fabric as our Arm Coolers.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form fitting
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight, moisture wicking Skin Cooler Octovent™ fabric on front and side panels (see images!)
- Skin Cooler 90™ fabric on back, sleeves and neckline collar for cooling comfort.
- Both Skin Cooler fabrics block 90% of UVB rays while lowering body temperature
- Aerodynamic race fit
- Full-front YKK® zip for easy, on-the-go ventilation
- Bottom zip garage for comfort
- 3 back pockets to store training/racing essentials
- Skin Cooler 90 sleeves designed for more comfort in the aero position
- Strong and durable, yet non-abrasive contrast flat-stitch
- Works well for swimming when worn under a wetsuit
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in USA
A MEDICAL TESTIM0NIAL: We received this letter from a respected Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon:
I am an avid runner and triathlete and I recently discovered your Skin Cooler products, of which I'm a huge fan. I have been wearing them for a few months now and couldn't be happier. I am a dermatologist and Mohs surgeon. Every patient I see is plagued by basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, or melanoma. I recommend your products to my active patients on a daily basis. It allows them to continue their active lifestyle while protecting themselves from the sun. I find your product to be far superior to all other cooling and sun protective lines. I truly appreciate your efforts and innovations.
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: FVSC