Riviera Trisuit - Sleeved
Introduced on the lava fields of Kona in many years ago, this is a SLEEVED version of the Riviera Trisuit! Same great pad, same pockets, same fit, same compression, with sleeves!
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. The Riviera Sleeved Trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
The new Mobius Comfort Compression Band offers a more equally graduated compression around the legs, so you get the same support with no tightness around the thighs.
The Riviera Sleeved Trisuit has the Patent Pending Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad. This pad floats and stretches which means it can be used as a race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes.
The comfort, performance and functionality you've come to love in our Riviera Tri Shorts and Tri Bib, is now available in this amazing new Sleeved Riviera Trisuit!
- Integrated Riviera Ceramico™ 7mm Pad (soft, stretchy, buoyant, and the most durable pad in the world).
- Forza Compressor legs above the Mobius Comfort Compression Leg Bands
- Two Waterlid™ Pockets, one on side of each leg, that allow you to swim in this trisuit without a wetsuit.
- Liftfoil center panels that make swimming in this without a wetsuit faster!
- Shield Del Sol™ upper body for more sun protection.
- Black modesty panels. We intentionally put black panels in the crotch area to avoid saddle stains and for a more flattering appearance.
- Front zipper like in our Forza Trisuits, but read below about the Snake Zip™!
SnakeZip™...What is this?
Due to the unique fit and stretch of this garment, the SnakeZip™ is sewn onto the body of the garment as if the fabric were stretched onto the athlete's body so that the zipper does not inhibit the compressive fit, aerodynamics, and hydrodynamics. The end result is that when the garment is not on the body, the zipper naturally winds side to side. This will not only make the garment more comfortable, but it will also make it more durable.
This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
SnakeZip™ is a trademark owned by De Soto Clothing, Inc.
Riviera Ceramico™ Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .275" (7mm)
- Min Thickness: .05" (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Waist Width - most narrow point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Small: 8" (20.32cm)
- Medium: 8.5" (21.59cm)
- Large: 9" (22.86cm)
- XLarge: 9.5" (24.13cm)
PRODUCT CODE: RTTS
We Also Recommend