T1 First Wave Bibjohn - Sale
Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges within 3 days of receiving it, for a different sizes or model, based on availability. We permit this if you have only tried the product on for fit, and have not exercised in it.
FWB2 - MSRP: $440.00
Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges, within 30 days, for different sizes or different wetsuit models, based on availability.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance by gender. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offer more comfort and less restriction. Because the top and bottom are not attached, you have much more freedom of movement and there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a more customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
- Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
- Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
Carry Over Features:
- Stretchy 5mm thick rubber starts at the ankles, goes up to the crotch and around the sides of the hips to float the legs and hips more than any other wetsuit.
- Low profile 2mm Bib straps with soft Lycra trim go over the trapezius (base of neck) to allow unrestricted reach, prevents tired shoulders, and aids in faster swim times
- GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with Super Composite Skin makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Angled leg openings for faster and easy removal
- Longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length
- Lined with 4-Way stretch Nylon Lycra® for comfort and to minimize chafing
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them more durable than the rubber itself
- Sleek graphics, no gimmicks
- Sold as separates for a true customized fit
- Sustainability is extremely important to De Soto, click here to learn how we are making a difference
- T1 Wetsuits 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- T1 Wetsuit product care and FAQs
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
The Bibjohn is 5mm thick from the oval ankle openings up to the crotch and up the sides of the hips. From that seam up, the Bibjohn is 2mm thick. This includes the midsection around the stomach, low back, as well as the bib straps that extent up the spine in back and up the chest in front. It is designed this way so when you wear any of our T1 tops, the total rubber thickness remains less than 5mm thick. You have all the needed flexibility while still keeping your spine and vital organs warm. The total thickness also adheres to all rulings from all national and international governing organizations that limit the maximum wetsuit thickness to 5mm.
Whether you like to swim for exercise or are on the swim course of a Triathlon, T1 Wetsuits offer you speed, comfort and buoyancy that will make swimming pure pleasure!
PRODUCT CODE: FWB2
Swim w SIPE
Worked w Tracy DeSoto to help solve my Swimming Induced Pulmonary Edema problem. DeSoto’s 2 piece wetsuits can be different sizes on the Bibjohn and Pullover Top. By ordering a larger size the top can have a lighter chest compression and seems to help with SIPE. DeSoto also seems to be the only manufacturer that knows this and will spend the time to make sure of the fit. I did an ocean swim last weekend in the DeSoto 1st Wave and for the 1st time was able to concentrate on swimming. The suit slips through the water and allows for easy body rotation and no pull with arm movement. I recommend DeSoto they take care of their customers!
Best Wetsuit Ever!
I tried 5 difference wetsuit before I purchased my T1 from Desoto. I had struggled with zipping up the back of my 1 piece wetsuits by myself and I wondered if I could do this one on my own. I can. I don't have the feeling that I am doing a resistance workout with each stroke like I did in other full and bib one piece suits. This is a great product and the only wetsuit I will own from now on.
In Love with my New Tri Suit
I�۪m brand new to open water swimming (and relatively new to swimming at that). My new T-1 suit is a combination of a farmer john and the long sleeve top (similar to my scuba setup). The bibjohn is amazing! Very comfortable, great buoyancy, felt great in the water, and it gives me a lot of confidence. I would definitely buy again!
In Love with my New Tri Suit
I’m brand new to open water swimming (and relatively new to swimming at that). My new T-1 suit is a combination of a farmer john and the long sleeve top (similar to my scuba setup). The bibjohn is amazing! Very comfortable, great buoyancy, felt great in the water, and it gives me a lot of confidence. I would definitely buy again!
INCREDIBLE Customer Service!!
The wetsuit is amazing - all that it was said to be and more. The flexibility of having two tops (sleeveless and long sleeve) and a bib bottom allows for multiple options. The fit is the best of any wetsuit I have tried in 30+ years of doing tris. I found the customer service to be OUTSTANDING! Thank you so much for this!