T1 First Wave Bibjohn
Sizing : Please refer to the size chart for sizing guidance based on gender. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offer more comfort and less restriction. Because the top and bottom are not attached, you have much more freedom of movement and there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a more customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
- Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
- Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
Carry Over Features:
- Stretchy 5mm thick rubber starts at the ankles, goes up to the crotch and around the sides of the hips to float the legs and hips more than any other wetsuit.
- Low profile 2mm Bib straps with soft Lycra trim go over the trapezius (base of neck) to allow unrestricted reach, prevents tired shoulders, and aids in faster swim times
- GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with Super Composite Skin makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Angled leg openings for faster and easy removal
- Longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length
- Lined with 4-Way stretch Nylon Lycra® for comfort and to minimize chafing
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them more durable than the rubber itself
- Sleek graphics, no gimmicks
- Sold as separates for a true customized fit
- Sustainability is extremely important to De Soto, click here to learn how we are making a difference
- T1 Wetsuits 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- T1 Wetsuit product care and FAQs
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
The Bibjohn is 5mm thick from the oval ankle openings up to the crotch and up the sides of the hips. From that seam up, the Bibjohn is 2mm thick. This includes the midsection around the stomach, low back, as well as the bib straps that extent up the spine in back and up the chest in front. It is designed this way so when you wear any of our T1 tops, the total rubber thickness remains less than 5mm thick. You have all the needed flexibility while still keeping your spine and vital organs warm. The total thickness also adheres to all rulings from all national and international governing organizations that limit the maximum wetsuit thickness to 5mm.
Whether you like to swim for exercise or are on the swim course of a Triathlon, T1 Wetsuits offer you speed, comfort and buoyancy that will make swimming pure pleasure!
PRODUCT CODE: FWB2
We Also Recommend