Transition Pack V8 Cyan Blue
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. This color is on sale because it did not meet our strict quality standards. This particular cyanl blue fabric has shown to wear out over time if creased too much. It can also come apart at the seams if weight exceeding 10lbs (22kgs) is carried. This is not the case with the Transition Pack in White and in Black that is not on sale as that fabric is much better. We should also disclose that a customer recently took this pack camping and it was exposed to temperatures of 10º F (-12º C). The fabric became hard and brittle in the extreme cold and cracked as much as it tore. This may occur in temperatures above 10º as well. With all this said, this Cyan Blue Transition Pack is a great value at this price and can provide years of usage if good care is taken and the pack is treated gently. At this low price, we cannot offer any return guarantee or warranty on this product. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Welcome to the modern era of a product category we innovated a quarter century ago. We are introducing the most high tech pack material ever used in a triathlon bag. As you will see, we offer many features and compartments that are beneficial to the most organized person; but we also understand that sometimes you just want to pack it all up quickly and get home. This is why we offer the large main interior compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments. Throw it all in, zip it up and go home!
- 45 denier polyester with TPU (Thermoplastic PolyUrethane) laminate makes this pack highly water-resistant
- TPU finish gives a high gloss patent leather appearance
- Bottom entry wetsuit compartment has heat sealed seams making it waterproof
- Inverted nylon zippers create a streamline appearance and ensure smoother operation
- Zipper pulls made of round nylon mountaineering cord for durability
- Ergonomic shoulder straps made out of high density foam for improved comfort when pack is full
- Vertical daisy chain on outside to attach straps for carrying additional items like floor pump, towel, yoga mattress, shoes, fleece or down jacket.
- 2 D-ring straps included
- Breathable foam padding against back offers comfort and insulation to hydration bladder pocket (bladder not included).
Favorite Features Remain:
- Exterior helmet holder, with quick open for removal
- Large top-loading main compartment overtakes the entire space of all other compartments if you want a duffel-style pack for optimal space.
- Vertical Mid-Belly™ zipper for easy access to items at the bottom of the pack
- Long transition rack strap to hang the pack
- Light-color interior for easy viewing of what is inside and to eliminate the "Black Hole" effect. Cyan has cyan/grey/white interior and has a black wetsuit compartment.
- Interior case made of soft-plush fabric for sunglasses or swim goggles
- Inside pocket against the back holds a hydration bladder (not included)
- Exterior pop-out pocket hold 32 ounce drink bottle
- Mesh water bottle holder fits a liter-size bottle
- Waist strap with a durable nylon buckle makes carrying the pack more comfortable
- Large exterior zippered mesh pocket
- Don't lose your keys again! - Interior key ring loop inside the large exterior mesh pocket
- TSA approved size for check-in luggage (simply pull out the helmet prior to placing in overhead storage).
The pack has a volume of 4000 cubic inches including the expanding helmet holder. Height=22 inches, Average Depth=13 inches, Width=14 inches
PROD ID: XTP8
We Also Recommend
I have used several generations of this pack and it has continued to improve with each new generation. Lite weight and comfortable to wear even when fully packed. I use it when I travel it works perfect. With pouches and pockets in the right places it is way to pack and un pack. I were it on long hikes and airplanes great piece of equipment. Thanks