WOMEN'S 400-MILE CYCLING BIB
After the huge success of our Men's 400 Mile Cycle Bib and the Women's Cycle Short - we have released a women's cycling bib. Why? Because like men, women deserve options and additional comfort for those long rides!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart image on the left for an accurate fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cycling shorts/bibs are meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag on the bike. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on.
Features & Benefits:
- Wide, meshy bib straps come over the bust area, eliminating any pinching and allow for a boost of support when you are in the aero position (or not!)
- Women's specific 400-mile cycling pad dries quickly and ensures maximum comfort in the saddle.
- Forza™ Compressor panels provide compressive support, while helping reduce delayed onset muscle fatigue
- Strategically placed Liftfoil™ hydrophobic fabric for long-life durability.
- Two leg pockets to safely store riding essentials with easy, quick access.
- Center back pocket to store larger belongings such as a iphone.
- Inseam is long enough to keep bib in place without the use of a leg gripper, creating a flattering appearance.
- Microlock™ contrast stitching yield an eloquent appearance while offering great durability.
- Designed and created by women.
- Made in the USA.
- Small: 7.5" (19cm)
- Medium: 8" (20.25cm)
- Large: 8.5" (21.5cm)
- XLarge: 9" (22.75cm)
- Small: 24" (60.96cm)
- Medium: 25" (63.50cm)
- Large: 26" (66.04cm)
- XLarge: 27" (68.58cm)
PRODUCT CODE: WBB
We Also Recommend