Fit Note: This is a knit fabric so it does have stretch around the torso (horizontal stretch), but there is no elastane in it so there is almost no stretch up and down (similar to a woven dress shirt). If you own any of our other Skin Cooler tops, you will wear the same size, yet it will rest more loosely.
Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler Silk fabric blocks 75% UVB rays while remaining breathable and cool.
- Skin Cooler Silk is a 100% polyester. Glacier is recycled polyester fiber.
- This shirt will not shrink, but may fade over time.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, and is designed from both training and for workouts where aerodynamics are not as important.
|Length||Width (see photo)|
|Small||27 in||18 in|
|Medium||27.75 in||19.5 in|
|Large||28.5 in||20.5 in|
|X-Large||30.5 in||22 in|
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
PRODUCT CODE: WLTT