As you begin to determine what size is best for you, remember:
- The tightest our products ever feel is the first time you put them on.
- They do loosen up a bit with a number of wearings and washings, and they never shrink.
- You want our product to be snug and it is better to be too snug than too loose.
- Garments that are worn snug will stay against the skin and not rub you.
- Chafing and rashing is typically caused by garments that are worn too loose as the fabric will rub against the skin.
- You are welcome to order more than one size, try them on, keep what fits, and return what does not.
MEN'S FIT CHART
In an effort to help you, the customer, we have developed a fit chart to help guide you in the direction you are looking, when seeking out your apparel at De Soto Sport. Please see this chart and note the fit description on each product page.
MEN'S APPAREL SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S FIT CHART
WOMEN'S APPAREL SIZE CHART
After extensive research and the help from many women from across the world, our size chart was updated in 2012. We believe the sizing better matches and meets the body of today's modern woman triathlete. If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .