As you begin to determine what size is best for you, remember:
- The tightest our products ever feel is the first time you put them on.
- They do loosen up a bit with a number of wearings and washings, and they never shrink.
- You want our product to be snug and it is better to be too snug than too loose.
- Garments that are worn snug will stay against the skin and not rub you.
- Chafing and rashing is typically caused by garments that are worn too loose as the fabric will rub against the skin.
- You are welcome to order more than one size, try them on, keep what fits, and return what does not.
MEN'S FIT CHART
In an effort to help you, the customer, we have developed a fit chart to help guide you in the direction you are looking, when seeking out your apparel at De Soto Sport. Please see this chart and note the fit description on each product page.
WOMEN'S FIT CHART
MEN'S APPAREL SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S APPAREL SIZE CHART
After extensive research and the help from many women from across the world, our size chart was updated in 2012. We believe the sizing better matches and meets the body of today's modern woman triathlete. If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com .
How to use this chart:
Find your height and weight on the size chart. This will narrow you down to one or two different sizes.
Bibjohn: Find your waist and hip measurements in the chart for your gender. This is your Bibjohn size.
Pullover: Find your chest and waist measurements in the chart for your gender. This is your Pullover size.
- It is not uncommon for the sizes of Pullover and Bibjohn to be different.
- If you are on the border of two sizes, and you are buying the Black Pearl Model, choose the larger of the two sizes.
- If you are on the border of two sizes, and you are an aggressive swimmer, choose the smaller size.
If you have any doubts or concerns, or if you want more detailed help, email the following information (& a photo if you feel it may be helpful) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (if you are female and would like to speak to a woman).
- chest (measured at the widest (male)/fullest (female) part)
- waist (measured at the belly-button line)
- hips (measured at the widest point, not just at your hips)
- triathlon level (elite, top age grouper, participant, etc.)
- telephone number
A Warning About Certain Lubricants and their Affect on Fabrics: Many athletic lubricants, especially non-liquid types, (like Body Glide, vaseline, and chamois creams) work well for wetsuits, but not well for clothing. They tend to make clothing, especially loose clothing, sticky, instead of slick and slippery, and usually results in chafing. It will also damage, stain and discolor all fabrics over time. We advise against using them, and their use will nullify our warranty.