As you begin to determine what size is best for you, remember it is more critical to wear triathlon-specific garments very snug because you are usually racing in them when they are wet, either from the swim, or from sweat. They stretch more when wet, so consider trying them on WET. Soak them in water first, ring them out a little bit and try them on.
- The tightest our products ever feel is the first time you put them on.
- They do loosen up a bit with a number of wearings and washings, and they never shrink.
- You want our product to be snug and it is better to be too snug than too loose.
- Garments that are worn snug will stay against the skin and not rub you.
- Chafing and rashing is typically caused by garments that are worn too loose as the fabric will rub against the skin.
- You are welcome to order more than one size, try them on, keep what fits, and return what does not.
Check out this video on how to get your size measurements
The size charts below should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.
In an effort to help you, the customer, we have developed a fit chart to help guide you in the direction you are looking, when seeking out your apparel at De Soto Sport. Please see this chart and note the fit description on each product page.
MEN'S APPAREL SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S APPAREL SIZE CHART
After extensive research and the help from many women from across the world, our size chart was updated in 2012. We believe the sizing better matches and meets the body of today's modern woman triathlete. If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .