T1 Wetsuits Size Chart
T1 WETSUITS Size Chart
How to use this chart:
Find your height and weight on the size chart. This will narrow you down to one or two different sizes.
Bibjohn: Find your waist and hip measurements in the chart for your gender. This is your Bibjohn size.
Pullover: Find your chest and waist measurements in the chart for your gender. This is your Pullover size.OTHER FACTORS:
That you may find yourself in a different size top than bottom is very common with T1 Wetsuits. It is very simple, imagine if you tried on two different sized one-piece wetsuits. You like the way the legs and hips feel on one of them, and you prefer the way the chest arms and shoulder feel on another. Simply put, this is what we offer combined with the notion that since the two pieces are not attached, but rather they overlap, there is a telescoping range between the bottom of the Pullover and the midsection of the Bibjohn to account for a larger range of heights and torso lengths! So remember:
- It is not uncommon for the sizes of Pullover and Bibjohn to be different.
- If you are on the border of two sizes, and you are buying the Black Pearl Model, choose the larger of the two sizes.
- If you are on the border of two sizes, and you are an aggressive swimmer, choose the smaller size.
If you have any doubts or concerns, or if you want more detailed help, email the following information (& a photo if you feel it may be helpful) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (if you are female and would like to communicate with a woman).
- chest (measured at the widest (male)/fullest (female) part)
- waist (measured at the belly-button line)
- hips (measured at the widest point, not just at your hips
- triathlon level (elite, top age grouper, participant, etc.)
- telephone number
A Warning About Certain Lubricants and their Affect on Fabrics: Many athletic lubricants, especially non-liquid types, (like Body Glide, vaseline, and chamois creams) work well for wetsuits, but not well for clothing. They tend to make clothing, especially loose clothing, sticky, instead of slick and slippery, and usually results in chafing. It will also damage, stain and discolor all fabrics over time. We advise against using them, and their use will nullify our warranty.