Transition Pack V8*
Limited Edition Production
Welcome to the modern era of a product category we innovated a quarter-century ago. We use the highest tech pack material ever used in a triathlon bag. We offer many features and compartments that are beneficial to the most organized person; but we also understand that sometimes you just want to pack it all up quickly and get home. This is why we offer the large main interior compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments. Throw it all in, zip it up and go home!
- 45 denier polyester with TPU (Thermoplastic PolyUrethane) laminate makes this pack highly water-resistant and very durable
- TPU finish gives a high gloss patent leather appearance
- Bottom entry wetsuit compartment has heat sealed seams making it waterproof
- Inverted nylon zippers create a streamline appearance and ensure smoother operation
- Zipper pulls made of round nylon mountaineering cord for durability
- Ergonomic shoulder straps made out of high-density foam for improved comfort when the pack is full
- Vertical daisy chain the on outside to attach straps for carrying additional items like a floor pump, towel, yoga mattress, shoes, fleece or down jacket.
- 2 D-ring straps included
- Breathable foam padding against back offers comfort and insulation to hydration bladder pocket (bladder not included).
Favorite Features Remain:
- Exterior helmet holder, with quick open for removal
- Large top-loading main compartment overtakes the entire space of all other compartments if you want a duffel-style pack for optimal space.
- Vertical Mid-Belly™ zipper for easy access to items at the bottom of the pack
- Long transition rack strap to hang the pack
- Light-color interior for easy viewing of what is inside and to eliminate the "Black Hole" effect. Red has a red interior, White has a white interior, Royal has an orange interior. All have black wetsuit compartment.
- Interior case made of soft-plush fabric for sunglasses or swim goggles
- Inside pocket against the back holds a hydration bladder (not included)
- Exterior pop-out pocket holds 32 ounces (1-liter) drink bottle
- Mesh water bottle holder fits a liter-size bottle
- Waist strap with a durable nylon buckle makes carrying the pack more comfortable
- Large exterior zippered mesh pocket
- Don't lose your keys again! - Interior key ring loop inside the large exterior mesh pocket
- TSA approved size for check-in luggage (simply pull out the helmet prior to placing in overhead storage).
The pack has a volume of 4000 cubic inches (65-liter) including the expanding helmet holder. Height=22 inches, Average Depth=13 inches, Width=14 inches
NOTE: We recommend not exposing any pack or product made of TPU to extreme temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC) or below 32ºF (0ºC), due to the possibility of the urethane melting, or freezing and becoming brittle respectively.
This item is one product, which comprises less than 2% of our total products that are not made in the USA.
PROD ID: TP8
We Also Recommend
The very best Transition pack
After trying several transition packs, there is no doubt that my new De Soto V8 is the best in every way. First of all, it’s the perfect size, so comfortable to wear, with the padded straps, and so light, even when fully loaded. It fits everything for my events with room to spare, and it’s wet suit storage area is easy to clean and expand when needed. This pack is so smartly designed I’m now using it for my every day training..it’s without a doubt the best and most fun to use!
I love this bag! I felt so confident at my first Triathlon , The Malibu Nautica Classic. I actually made it to the podium my first race and now that I understand how best to use this great bag, I know my transition times will be even faster! Great looking, totally designed by a Triathlete!
A great bag!
The inside pocket is a great size and it holds so much! Love the blue color!
V8 Transition bag
This bag is so awesome that I've decided not to take it to finish line with me. Too good to get ruined at the race and amazing for all your triathlon gear when traveling.
Used it this morning for my triathlon and it was perfect! I loved the separate access for wet and dry materials. Very comfortable to wear and will definitely use it again.