Transition Pack V8*
Welcome to the modern era of a product category we innovated a quarter-century ago. We use the highest tech pack material ever used in a triathlon bag. We offer many features and compartments that are beneficial to the most organized person; but we also understand that sometimes you just want to pack it all up quickly and get home. This is why we offer the large main interior compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments. Throw it all in, zip it up and go home!
- 45 denier polyester with TPU (Thermoplastic PolyUrethane) laminate makes this pack highly water-resistant and very durable
- TPU finish gives a high gloss patent leather appearance
- Bottom entry wetsuit compartment has heat sealed seams making it waterproof
- Inverted nylon zippers create a streamline appearance and ensure smoother operation
- Zipper pulls made of round nylon mountaineering cord for durability
- Ergonomic shoulder straps made out of high-density foam for improved comfort when the pack is full
- Vertical daisy chain the on outside to attach straps for carrying additional items like a floor pump, towel, yoga mattress, shoes, fleece or down jacket.
- 2 D-ring straps included
- Breathable foam padding against back offers comfort and insulation to hydration bladder pocket (bladder not included).
Favorite Features Remain:
- Exterior helmet holder, with quick open for removal
- Large top-loading main compartment overtakes the entire space of all other compartments if you want a duffel-style pack for optimal space.
- Vertical Mid-Belly™ zipper for easy access to items at the bottom of the pack
- Long transition rack strap to hang the pack
- Light-color interior for easy viewing of what is inside and to eliminate the "Black Hole" effect. Red has a red interior, White has a white interior, Royal has an orange interior. All have black wetsuit compartment.
- Interior case made of soft-plush fabric for sunglasses or swim goggles
- Inside pocket against the back holds a hydration bladder (not included)
- Exterior pop-out pocket holds 32 ounces (1-liter) drink bottle
- Mesh water bottle holder fits a liter-size bottle
- Waist strap with a durable nylon buckle makes carrying the pack more comfortable
- Large exterior zippered mesh pocket
- Don't lose your keys again! - Interior key ring loop inside the large exterior mesh pocket
- TSA approved size for check-in luggage (simply pull out the helmet prior to placing in overhead storage).
The pack has a volume of 4000 cubic inches (65-liter) including the expanding helmet holder. Height=22 inches, Average Depth=13 inches, Width=14 inches
NOTE: We recommend not exposing any pack or product made of TPU to extreme temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC) or below 32ºF (0ºC), due to the possibility of the urethane melting, or freezing and becoming brittle respectively.
This item is one product, which comprises less than 2% of our total products that are not made in the USA.
PROD ID: TP8
We Also Recommend
Great backpack, super roomy, very well made!
Awesome experience. Got this for my husbands Birthday. He loves it. So roomy and sturdy. Perfect. Service was fast and loved the sale price!
It gets more rugged with each iteration. One thing that hasn't changed is, it never seems to stand upright. Well, maybe with careful packing it will, but it likes to roll over, like a dog who wants its belly scratched. There is also a legacy strap on there to attach to a bike rack to hang it. Who does that these days? Rack space seems to get more precious each year. However, I do use it at one particular beach and attach my pack to a fence, off the sand. It then, won't roll over. Despite these things, I'm glad I have it. The price was very comfortable.
Transition bag is well thought out and bombproof. Packs everything and then some. Not quite as many small internal pockets as some other bags but still able to organize everything just fine. This thing can be dragged on pavement and still not fall apart. - Emilio, lose the picture of this bag with that old bike pump and stick one of those $300 lightweight ones on it : ) A good day is when Emilio chimes in on Slowtwitch and offers a an overnight sale code for the devoted fans..hint..hint
Have not used, yet. Will not use until May. But it looks sturdy and easy to use with lots of compartments. I received as a Xmas gift.