De Soto Football Pullover
This item ships for free within the USA.
Disruptions in the global supply chain and freight transport are affecting us in the few products we do not make in the USA. This product is among those few. Order yours now before we sell out!
This Football Pullover offers warmth, comfort, and durability.
Sizing : Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance based on gender. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
- Solid black, no logo design on outside
- Zipper is lighter weight and corrosion resistant
- Less-toxic bonding agent for people with skin sensitivities
Favorite Features Remain:
- The Black Pearl has the same design, construction, and fit as the T1 First Wave, but is made of GreenGoma™ #8 Rubber with Super Composite Skin. A more affordable option without sacrificing warmth, comfort or durability.The snug neckline of all T1 Wetsuit tops is designed to be comfortable while swimming.
- Lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing
- Flexible 2mm body and arms with a lower neckline for comfort
- BIO-STROKE design puts your arms into a forward rotated shoulder position for a more efficient swim stroke
- YKK® custom zipper is small, lightweight, and makes removal easier than ever
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water
- Sleek graphics, no gimmicks
- Sold as separates for a true customized fit
- Sustainability is extremely important to De Soto, click here to learn how we are making a difference
- T1 Wetsuits 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- T1 Wetsuit product care and FAQs
The two-piece design of the T1 Wetsuits offers more comfort and less restriction. The top and bottom are not attached. This means you have much more freedom of movement and there is no “torso-rubber stretch” or shoulder fatigue that occurs with one-piece wetsuits. All T1 models are sold as separates for a customized and personal fit. With up to seven sizes of tops and bottoms, you have 49 possible size combinations from which to choose. Other features we innovated many years ago include lower necklines and thicker rubber in the legs and hips to help float the largest bones and muscles in the body. More floatation here means more speed. T1 Wetsuits are not filled with gimmicks, just physics.
Proper swim stroke includes swimming with your head slightly tilted up. Imagine how your head would be if you were reaching for something in an upper shelf of a cabinet. That said, the snug part may require a certain "getting use to.” The other part to know is that it will also relax a little bit over time by wearing it. It is important that the neck be snug so that water does not freely flow in while swimming.
Whether you like to swim for exercise or are on the swim course of a Triathlon, T1 Wetsuits offer you speed, comfort and buoyancy that will make swimming pure pleasure!
PRODUCT CODE: NFP