Incomparable comfort and speed at an affordable price, our Carrera Low-Cut Tri Short is a tremendous value.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet. accurate fit.
Features and Benefits:
- Made out of quick-drying Carrera™ Skin fabric for long-lasting next-to-skin comfort
- 2 leg pockets - one on each thigh for easy access to training and racing essentials
- 1.5 inch lower waistline than our Carrera Tri Short (CTS1)
- No leg gripper with a mid-thigh length inseam
- Drawstring-elastic waist provides adjustability
- Invisipad™ - a quick-drying, fleece tri-pad offers support and comfort without the appearance of a pad
- Swim, bike and run in comfort
- Not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in the USA
- Total Length: 10.5" (26.65cm)
- Front Max Width: 6.5" (16.25cm)
- Most Narrow Point: 4.25" (10.80cm)
- Back Max Width: 7.25" (18.40cm)
- Thickness: 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Medium
- Small: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Medium: 7" (17.75cm)
- Large: 7.5" (19cm)
- X-Large: 8" (20.25cm)
- Small: 12.5" (31.75cm)
- Medium: 13.5" (34.29cm)
- Large: 14.5" (36.83cm)
- X-Large: 15.5" (39.37cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- Small: 6.75"
- Medium: 7.25"
- Large: 7.75"
- XLarge: 8.25"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- Small: 9.25"
- Medium: 9.75"
- Large: 10.25"
- XLarge: 10.75"