The Mobius Short Sleeve Trisuit offers compressive support without excessive, or uncomfortable tightness. Features packed it's a tremendous value at an moderate price.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric for a supportive yet comfortable fit
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort leg-bands keep shorts in place without excessive "squeeze"
- Short sleeves for sun coverage and aerodynamics
- 16-inch front zipper for ventilation on-the-go
- Zipper garage eliminate potential zip "bites"
- Seamless and minimalist 1-piece integrated fleece pad is non-absorbent and offers 4-way stretch for swim, bike, run comfort
- 2 pockets, one on side of each hip to store racing and training essentials
- Black contrast modesty panels on lower front, rear, and inner thighs eliminates show-through
- Flatlock stitching offers long-lasting durability
- Contrast stitching breaks up body panels, outlining the body nicely
- Environmentally friendly and free of solvents and chemicals
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in the USA
GREAT NEWS: Sleeved Trisuits are now legal for use in Ironman and 70.3 races, and it remains legal in many other races not owned by WTC. This trisuit was designed for this very purpose, with hydrodynamics as a factor, not just aerodynamics.
Fleece Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Most Narrow Point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- X-Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)