POLYPRO THERMAL TOP*
The Polypro Thermal Top is packed with well thought out features to keep you protected from the cold.
This is a unisex garment and as such, many women have comfortably worn the Polypro Top due to the narrower shoulder and waist found in all sizes.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart bottom above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyolefin, a new generation of polypropylene that resists odor and wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable mile after mile
- Collar and cuffs have a napped aka "brushed" finish inside and out for next-to-skin comfort
- Thumb holes allow you to keep the back of your hands covered and warm
- A wrist-watch slit allows visibility of a watch without exposing skin to the elements
- 16-inch zip for easy on-the-go ventilation
- Zipper garage eliminates zip "bites"
- Two vertical pockets to store training essentials
- Do you get cold easily? Helpful tip - Add hand warmers to the vertical pockets to keep your spine and core warm
- Flatlock seams for long-lasting durability
- This garment is best worn fitted, next-to-skin for optimal performance
- Made in USA
PRODUCT CODE: PZ2
We Also Recommend
Great training, racing and casual wear piece of clothing. Fits smug but not tight. 1/2 zip provides more ventilation than traditional 1/4 length. Thumb loops. Won’t buy a shirt without them. Window for heart rate monitor is awesome. Pocket in the rear secures keys or whatever you want. Highly recommend.
Unique item I have found useful to wear in cooler morning weather for bike and run. I often wear it with a skin cooler shirt underneath
Another awesome product from De Soto. Getting back into a regular fitness routine means needing to be able to workout in all kinds of weather. This top means no more excuses when it is cold, wet, windy out. Everything was as expected with the traditional De Soto workmanship, fit, and overall quality.
Keeps me warm running in 18 degrees with a colorful thin windbreaker vest, arm sleeves, and baselayer! Love the arm sleeve opening for sports watch visibility! I am a 5’7” female 118 pounds and small fits well (even after I accidentally put in dryer on low heat which is not recommended but fabric maintained stretch!)
Excellent top. Snug fit, love the pockets and the polypro material keeps me toasty warm. Liked it so much I picked up another one.
UNISEX SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.