Order Note: Limited stock on certain colors & sizes. Items not in stock will ship within 2 weeks of the date of your order.
This windproof and water-resistant jacket is designed to keep you warm before, during, and after workouts. It is lightweight and has a nice stretch for movement and comfort.
Makani means wind (or winds) in Hawaiian. With altitudes as high as 13,802 feet (4207m), the temperature on the Island of Hawai’i is not always warm and either are many of the 41 named winds that blow as a result of the extreme geography formed by the five volcanoes of which the island is comprised; Kohala, Mauna Kea, Hualalai, Mauna Loa, and Kīlauea. This jacket will insulate you well as an outer layer anywhere in the world, and for just about any outdoor workout, sport, or activity.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Loose, but not baggy fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
SEE THE MICROSURF™ STRETCH IN THIS VIDEO!
Features & Benefits:
- Made of windproof, water-resistant, MicroSurf™ woven stretch fabric provides a wrinkle-free feature that does not require folding to maintain a clean and smooth appearance.
- Fitted Hood for comfort when worn under a bike helmet.
- 3/32" bungee cord and nylon micro cord locks for added insulation and ventilation, installed inside the jacket so no cords are hanging outside.
- YKK full front zipper for durability as well as easy in donning and removing.
- Zipper garage on the top of the neck eliminates zip "bites"
- Left chest pocket with 7" YKK zipper large enough to hold sunglasses and large-sized smartphones.
- Made in the USA
Note: This is not a heavy duty rain jacket. Detail photo shows water repellency of mist and light rain. This makes the jacket very breathable for the escape of moisture due to sweat. With sufficient water, this jacket will saturate but will remain wind resistant.
PRODUCT CODE: MJ