Polypro Thermal Top*
The Polypro Thermal Top is packed with well thought out features to keep you protected from the cold.
This is a unisex garment and as such, many women have comfortably worn the Polypro Top due to the narrower shoulder and waist found in all sizes.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart bottom above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyolefin, a new generation of polypropylene that resists odor and wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable mile after mile
- Collar and cuffs have a napped aka "brushed" finish inside and out for next-to-skin comfort
- Thumb holes allow you to keep the back of your hands covered and warm
- A wrist-watch slit allows visibility of a watch without exposing skin to the elements
- 16-inch zip for easy on-the-go ventilation
- Zipper garage eliminates zip "bites"
- Two vertical pockets to store training essentials
- Do you get cold easily? Helpful tip - Add hand warmers to the vertical pockets to keep your spine and core warm
- Flatlock seams for long-lasting durability
- This garment is best worn fitted, next-to-skin for optimal performance
- Made in USA
PRODUCT CODE: PZ2
We Also Recommend
Excellent quality. Good fit! Good look! Warm. Love the watch cut out! As an Athena, surprised at how much I love a body hugging top! Will def buy again as I lose weight. Don’t think it would wear out otherwise!
Solid Cold-Weather Defense
The fit is excellent, with great body movement and comfort at the shoulders/underarms (which can be a problem for some fitted garments). The neck opening is slightly loose, which is fine for running, but I wouldn't use this as a cycling base layer. The fabric is very warm and has an excellent feel, without being heavy. This is a great addition to my cold-weather arsenal. The thumb holes could be better positioned to reduce twisting/tension on the sleeve fabric, but they are still a useful feature.
Outstanding Product... second one in my rotation
With winter here and limited amount of time to workout I have to get out there whenever I have time and regardless of the temperatures. This top gets the job done and will make you feel comfortable and warm. It is a fine product that you must have!
Perfect for running in cold temps..
I purchased 2 of these, one for me & one for my spouse. I wore mine at a 13.1 a few weeks ago..comfortable, loved it. We have since worn them on our cold longer runs. The "watch window" is a great idea, plus the multiple rear pockets are useful for gels or a cell phone.
Great product as is pretty much all the DeSoto stuff I've purchased.
UNISEX SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|