Polypro Thermal Top*
The Polypro Thermal Top is packed with well thought out features to keep you protected from the cold.
This is a unisex garment and as such, many women have comfortably worn the Polypro Top due to the narrower shoulder and waist found in all sizes.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart bottom above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyolefin, a new generation of polypropylene that resists odor and wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable mile after mile
- Collar and cuffs have a napped aka "brushed" finish inside and out for next-to-skin comfort
- Thumb holes allow you to keep the back of your hands covered and warm
- A wrist-watch slit allows visibility of a watch without exposing skin to the elements
- 16-inch zip for easy on-the-go ventilation
- Zipper garage eliminates zip "bites"
- Two vertical pockets to store training essentials
- Do you get cold easily? Helpful tip - Add hand warmers to the vertical pockets to keep your spine and core warm
- Flatlock seams for long-lasting durability
- This garment is best worn fitted, next-to-skin for optimal performance
- Made in USA
PRODUCT CODE: PZ2
We Also Recommend
Fantastic edition to colder weather gear
This is a must have for colder run/ride gear. Breathable, comfortable and can be used as base layer for really cold outdoors activities or even the shell if not so cold. Love the thumbs as it keeps everything in place. Comfortable and warm no matter what the outdoor activity. Fantastic gear.
Excellent quality. Good fit! Good look! Warm. Love the watch cut out! As an Athena, surprised at how much I love a body hugging top! Will def buy again as I lose weight. Don’t think it would wear out otherwise!
Solid Cold-Weather Defense
The fit is excellent, with great body movement and comfort at the shoulders/underarms (which can be a problem for some fitted garments). The neck opening is slightly loose, which is fine for running, but I wouldn't use this as a cycling base layer. The fabric is very warm and has an excellent feel, without being heavy. This is a great addition to my cold-weather arsenal. The thumb holes could be better positioned to reduce twisting/tension on the sleeve fabric, but they are still a useful feature.
Outstanding Product... second one in my rotation
With winter here and limited amount of time to workout I have to get out there whenever I have time and regardless of the temperatures. This top gets the job done and will make you feel comfortable and warm. It is a fine product that you must have!
Perfect for running in cold temps..
I purchased 2 of these, one for me & one for my spouse. I wore mine at a 13.1 a few weeks ago..comfortable, loved it. We have since worn them on our cold longer runs. The "watch window" is a great idea, plus the multiple rear pockets are useful for gels or a cell phone.
UNISEX SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|