Polypro Thermal Top*
The Polypro Thermal Top is packed with well thought out features to keep you protected from the cold.
This is a unisex garment and as such, many women have comfortably worn the Polypro Top due to the narrower shoulder and waist found in all sizes.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart bottom above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Polyolefin, a new generation of polypropylene that resists odor and wicks away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable mile after mile
- Collar and cuffs have a napped aka "brushed" finish inside and out for next-to-skin comfort
- Thumb holes allow you to keep the back of your hands covered and warm
- A wrist-watch slit allows visibility of a watch without exposing skin to the elements
- 16-inch zip for easy on-the-go ventilation
- Zipper garage eliminates zip "bites"
- Two vertical pockets to store training essentials
- Do you get cold easily? Helpful tip - Add hand warmers to the vertical pockets to keep your spine and core warm
- Flatlock seams for long-lasting durability
- This garment is best worn fitted, next-to-skin for optimal performance
- Made in USA
PRODUCT CODE: PZ2
We Also Recommend
Warm and comfortable
It was smaller and tighter than expected, but it felt great.
Best base layer for cold weather and uns
Bravo! This top is second to none as a base layer for running. Soft and comfortable. Recent runs in temp near freezing I used this as a base layer under mid weight fleece. It is perfect. At first I thought it was too small. I am 5’5” and 142. Size small is spot on. The watch window is a great feature too. Perfect top for cooler weather running.
Perfect for cold weather running by itself or as part of layer system. Equivalent to Military's - Level 2 - ECWCS III. I’m a fan of the thumb loops. Sleeves are long enough and thumb loops large enough. I always train and raise with a heart rate monitor. With them being wrist based these days the opening is awesome so you can easily see data. Used it by itself for a 10K race and stayed warm/dry.
Fantastic edition to colder weather gear
This is a must have for colder run/ride gear. Breathable, comfortable and can be used as base layer for really cold outdoors activities or even the shell if not so cold. Love the thumbs as it keeps everything in place. Comfortable and warm no matter what the outdoor activity. Fantastic gear.
Excellent quality. Good fit! Good look! Warm. Love the watch cut out! As an Athena, surprised at how much I love a body hugging top! Will def buy again as I lose weight. Don’t think it would wear out otherwise!
UNISEX SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL / METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.