Chamonix Fleece Jacket*
Tested in the French Alpes surrounding Europe's tallest peak, Mont Blanc, and known for high altitude & ultra-distance trail running, the Chamonix Fleece (pronounced: Sha-mo-nee) is the perfect thermal layer to keep you just as warm as wool without all the bulk and weight. The Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric provides a stretchy feel that is perfect for many sports beyond just running and cycling, including nordic and alpine skiing, snowboarding, golf, tennis, and hiking.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Form fitting but not skin tight.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features & Benefits:
- Made of Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is highly breathable and doesn’t restrict movement of moisture vapor. “Touch Points” on the fabric inner surface work to wick sweat off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it rapidly evaporates. Body-hugging, 4-way stretch allows unrestricted movement. The tight knit makes this fabric wind resistant, and provides warmth without the weight of traditional insulating fabrics.
- Long length sleeves with thumb holes for added warmth to the hands.
- YKK full front zipper for durability as well as easy in donning and removing.
- Relaxed neck design eliminates zipper rubbing when zipped up.
- Neck collar is lined with MicroSurf™ Stretch for added wind resistance and a smooth neck surface.
- Left chest pocket made of MicroSurf ™ Stretch, with 7" YKK zipper large enough to hold sunglasses and large-sized smartphones.
- Made in the USA
PRODUCT CODE: FJ3
We Also Recommend
Out of the blue the other day my husband said, "that jacket is a great jacket". After determining he was speaking of the DeSoto fleece jacket I recently purchased for him. I queried him as to why he made that statement and he said the fabric is so soft and the fit is perfect. He is 6'1" and weighs 195. We bought the large. He has not had the opportunity to use it on the mountain bike trails yet as he is recovering from knee surgery. I am such a DeSoto advocate and was happy I could get this jacket for him. I love my fleece pants and wear them constantly for my winter runs. Thank you.
Light and soft, bought for a Christmas gift and he LOVES it! Wears it all the time. Thank you!
Great fleece jacket. High quality construction. Great active fit for outdoor winter sports. Great look.
Wonderful product. I think the jacket would be more marketable with two slash pockets
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.