Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges within 3 days of receiving it, for a different sizes or model, based on availability. We permit this if you have only tried the product on for fit, and have not exercised in it.
This windproof and water-resistant pant is designed to keep you warm before, during, and after workouts. It is lightweight and has a nice stretch for movement and comfort.
Makani means wind (or winds) in Hawaiian. With altitudes as high as 13,802 feet (4207m), the temperature on the Island of Hawai’i is not always warm and either are many of the 41 named winds that blow as a result of the extreme geography formed by the five volcanoes of which the island is comprised; Kohala, Mauna Kea, Hualalai, Mauna Loa, and Kīlauea. For many other parts of the world too, this pant and jacket combination will insulate you well as an outer layer, and for just about any outdoor workout, sport, or activity.
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above and to the garment measurements listed by size below.
Fit Type: Stretch fabric permits comfortable performance fit without it being baggy.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE THE MICROSURF™ STRETCH IN THIS VIDEO!
Features & Benefits:
- Made of windproof, water-resistant, MicroSurf™ woven stretch fabric. Provides a wrinkle-free feature that does not require folding to maintain a clean and smooth appearance.
- Tapered leg design with "raw" overlock hem makes for easy tailoring if you want to shorten the leg length.
- 2 suspended front pockets also stretch inside for ease of use.
- The right leg utility pocket has a YKK l 7" vertical zipper. Great for carrying money, credit card, car key, or most sunglasses. Even fits most smartphones.
- 1-1/2" drawstring-elastic waist keeps pants up and comfortable.
- Made in the USA, here in San Diego!
Black Makani Pant is solid black including the leg utility pocket.
Additional Fit Details: The measurements below are those for each size of the pant.
Inseam: This is the length of the pant from the center seam of the crotch, to the bottom of the leg hem. However the pant does not rest against the groin as would a tri short or cycling short.
- SMALL - 31" (79 cm)
- MEDIUM - 32.5" (82.5 cm)
- LARGE - 34" (86 cm)
- XLARGE - 35.5" (90 cm)
Outseam: This is the length of the pant measured along the side of the pant, from the top of the waist, to the bottom of the leg hem.
- SMALL - 40" (101.5 cm)
- MEDIUM - 42"(106.5 cm)
- LARGE - 44" (111.5 cm)
- XLARGE - 46" (117 cm)
Front Rise: This is the length of the pant is from the center seam of the pant crotch, to the front-top of the waist just below the belly-button.
- SMALL - 12" (30.5 cm)
- MEDIUM - 12.5" (31.75 cm)
- LARGE - 13" (33 cm)
- XLARGE - 13.5" (34.25 cm)
Back Rise: This is the length of the pant is from the center seam of the pant crotch, to the back-top of the waistband at the low back. just below the belly-button.
- SMALL - 14" (35.5 cm)
- MEDIUM - 14.5" (36.75 cm)
- LARGE - 15" (38 cm)
- XLARGE - 15.5" (39.25 cm)
Note: This is not a heavy duty rain pant. Detail photo shows water repellency of mist and light rain. This makes the jacket very breathable for the escape of moisture due to sweat. With sufficient water, this pant will saturate but will remain wind resistant.
PRODUCT CODE: MP