MAKANI WIND JACKET*
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for an accurate fit.
Fit Type: Loose, but not baggy fit.
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE THE MICROSURF™ STRETCH IN THIS VIDEO!
Features & Benefits:
- Made of windproof, water-resistant, MicroSurf™ woven stretch fabric provides a wrinkle-free feature that does not require folding to maintain a clean and smooth appearance.
- Fitted Hood for comfort when worn under a bike helmet.
- 3/32" bungee cord and nylon micro cord locks for added insulation and ventilation, installed inside the jacket so no cords are hanging outside.
- YKK full front zipper for durability as well as easy in donning and removing.
- Zipper garage on the top of the neck eliminates zip "bites"
- Left chest pocket with 7" YKK zipper large enough to hold sunglasses and large-sized smartphones.
- Made in the USA
Note: This is not a heavy duty rain jacket. Detail photo shows water repellency of mist and light rain. This makes the jacket very breathable for the escape of moisture due to sweat. With sufficient water, this jacket will saturate but will remain wind resistant.
PRODUCT CODE: MJ
We Also Recommend
Makani Wind Jacket
So far so good. Purchased as a set with the pants. Needed the pants, but figured that I might as well get them both. Comfortable and colorful. High quality that is an expected part of all DeSoto products.
Makani wind jacket
Great jacket for East coast fall weather - whether running or walking the dog! Truly wind and rain resistant. Heartily recommend.
Nice light airy jacket
Perfect wind protection
I live right at the base of Mauna Kea at about 3000ft, and when the Makani get going here running can be cold (for Hawaii)!! This jacket is my running companion when it’s gusty trades and misty rain. It does the trick!!
Makani Wind Jacket
Lightweight and comfortable - great for cool weather.
MEN'S SIZING INFORMATION IMPERIAL/METRIC
|X-Small||< 5'6" in / <168 cm||135 lbs / 61 kg||22”-24” in / 56-61 cm||< 37” in / < 94 cm|
|Small||5’6”-5’8” in / 168-173 cm||145 lbs / 66 kg||24”-27” in / 61-69 cm||37”-39” in / 94-99 cm||< 34" in / < 86 cm|
|Medium||5'9" in / 175-180 cm||165 lbs / 75 kg||27”-32” in / 69-81 cm||39”-42” in / 99-107 cm||34"-38" in / 86-96 cm|
|Large||6'0" in / 183-188 cm||195 lbs / 88 kg||32”-35” in / 81-89 cm||42”-45” in / 107-114 cm||38"-42" in / 96-106 cm|
|X-Large||6'2" in / 191-196 cm||215 lbs / 98 kg||35”-41” in / 89-104 cm||45”-48” in / 114-122 cm||42"-47" in / 106-119 cm|
|XX-Large||6'5" in / 197 cm+||235 lbs / 107 kg||42” in + / 105 cm +||49” in + / 123 cm +||48" in + / 121 cm +|
The size chart above should serve as a general guide. If you would like assistance in determining the proper size, please send the following information to email@example.com.