Mobius Short Sleeve Trisuit Custom
Mobius Short Sleeve Trisuit - Custom
2 - 5
6 - 11
12 - 24
Panels available for print - front and back, side legs, and side hips
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
The Mobius Short Sleeve Trisuit offers compressive support without excessive, or uncomfortable tightness. Features packed it's a tremendous value at an moderate price.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric for a supportive yet comfortable fit
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort leg-bands keep shorts in place without excessive "squeeze"
- Short sleeves for sun coverage and aerodynamics
- 16-inch front zipper for ventilation on-the-go
- Zipper garage eliminate potential zip "bites"
- Seamless and minimalist 1-piece integrated fleece pad is non-absorbent and offers 4-way stretch for swim, bike, run comfort
- 2 pockets, one on side of each hip to store racing and training essentials
- Black contrast modesty panels on lower front, rear, and inner thighs eliminates show-through
- Flatlock stitching offers long-lasting durability
- Contrast stitching breaks up body panels, outlining the body nicely
- Environmentally friendly and free of solvents and chemicals
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in the USA
Fleece Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length: 11.25" (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- Most Narrow Point: 3.5" (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- X-Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
Inseam Note - Shorter Leg Length than other brands: Have you seen the length of the shorts that riders have been wearing in Europe lately, especially in the Grand Tours? As opposed to most brands here in the states, which come just above the knees, our shorts are comfortably shorter. Our inseam is similar to those currently used by the pros in the Grand Tours. They have no gripper elastic, yet stay in place and do not bind or squeeze the legs, which is crucial once you get to the run segment of a triathlon.
PRODUCT CODE: MTTS-C