Race Number Belt*
When some of us here at De Soto started racing triathlons, a racebelt was simply the elastic from an old pair of underwear with a couple of safety pins! Times have changed and guess what? These days are better than the good ole days. Stuff is just better! Our new Racebelt 2 is a perfect example.
Never lose a snap, button, or cord lock again because there are none! Hold your race number on with these new “locking mini-clipboard” attachments that never get lost. The support for each buckle has little loops where you can carry gel packs, or from which to hang your sunglasses. These supports are completely adjustable to work with any size race numbers.
This amazing necessity to every serious triathletes arsenal is 1.25 inches thick, soft, very stretchy, and non-binding. The buckle is made of a strong non-brittle molded nylon and the belt is completely adjustable to fit almost anyone.
TIPS FROM EMILIO:
- Use this race belt to attach your race number so that you do not have to put pin holes in your clothing.
- Put the belt on around your waist so it is stretched a bit prior to attaching the race number. That way, it will stay in place and not come off when you put it on for the race.
- Use it with the De Soto Logos right-side up to keep your number from hanging too low and to keep it from hitting your legs.
- Wear it under your wetsuit to save yourself time in transition.
- Wear your number on your low back under your wetsuit and during the bike, then spin it around to the front for the run.
- Use it for triathlons, marathons, 10K's, or any race that requires you to wear a number.
This item is one product, which comprises less than 2% of our total products that are not made in the USA.
PRODUCT CODE: RB2
Available only on our website.
We Also Recommend
This is an easy to use race belt. Better than pinning the bib on your trisuit. Comes in handy when you don't have to wear the bib for the bike leg. Adjustable, so it fits any width bib.
Very good product with excellent enhacement for bib number.
Gave this a shot and at first when I opened the package it looked like the clips were upside down - but pay attention to the photo on how it's to be worn! Very comfortable and the bib didn't flop around because of the nature of the clips. Holds two gel-packs too! Belt is a little wider than others but no issues at all.