Run-Cycle Socks - Black Arcenciel*
NO COTTON IN OUR SOCKS!
The De Soto Socks are made of a polypropylene, nylon, and spandex blend that is non-abrasive, quick-drying, breathable and durable. It is cool, thin, and very stretchy. We do not use cotton because when cotton gets wet, it swells and does not breathe. These socks are superior for long distance running, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, and many other outdoor activities.
- Arch support for comfort and superior fit
- The "Y" heel and Toe have the sock lock in those areas to prevent slippage
- 5" cuff, traditional bike height
- Run or cycle with comfort
- Only available on our website
- Logos are strategically placed so that these socks may be worn with dress attire and business suits.
PRODUCT CODE: SOX2
We Also Recommend
The Perfect All Around Sock
I really liked the white run cycle sock from De Soto and left a positive review after wearing them for the first time. In my review I think I even wrote something about "Wishing there was a black mid ankle version with the same material." WELL NOW THERE IS! I immediately bought 5 pair and use them for everything. Airy enough for the heat, thick enough to last, not too tight, and not too loose, they are fantastic. The bonus is with the black base and the fun splash of color these socks will match your work out and race day kit no matter what!
One of if not the best socks i have worn
|Small||7.5" and under||9.5 and under||40 and under|
|Medium||8 - 10||10 - 12||41 - 43|
|Large||10.5 - 12||12.5 - 14||44 - 46|