Run-Cycle Socks - Black Arcenciel*
NO COTTON IN OUR SOCKS!
The De Soto Socks are made of a polypropylene blend making them non-abrasive, quick-drying, breathable and durable. It is cool, thin, and very stretchy. We do not use cotton because when cotton gets wet, it swells and does not breathe, will not dry and will cause blisters. These socks are superior for long distance running, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, will even keep your feet warm in ski or snowboard boots, and many other outdoor activities.
- 95% polypropylene / 3% nylon / 2% elastane
- Arch support for comfort and superior fit
- The "Y" heel and Toe have the sock lock in those areas to prevent slippage
- 5" cuff, traditional bike height
- Run or cycle with comfort
- Only available on our website
- MEDIUM socks may have the letters S/M, and LARGE socks may have the letters L/XL. These letters will be found on the bottom of the sock near the toe area.
- Logos are strategically placed so that these socks may be worn with dress attire and business suits.
PRODUCT CODE: SOX2
We Also Recommend
Great fit and comfortable to wear. Kept feet dry
These are just as awesome as the shorter run-cycle socks. I like that these are black because I can wear them when mountain biking and XC riding without worrying about getting them dirty or stained.
These socks are the greatest. I bought two pair for cycling, then purchased two more pair to start wearing with casual shoes. They are made with supportive, moisture wicking fabric, look great and stay in place. Highly recommended!!!
Desoto run-cycle socks are awesome. I initially ordered two pair and just purchased two more pair as I have taken to wearing them with my casual shoes and not just for cycling or running. They are supportive fabric, stay up and are comfortable / moisture wicking, plus look great showing your support for the sport we all enjoy. Highly recommended. Thanks Desoto!!! /s/ Rob
I like these socks because they are a little thicker than the traditional run socks so that added cushion is appreciated particularly on trail runs. They are very snug fitting which work well for low volume running and cycling shoes.
|Small||7.5" and under||9.5 and under||40 and under|
|Medium||8 - 10||10 - 12||41 - 43|
|Large||10.5 - 12||12.5 - 14||44 - 46|