NO COTTON IN OUR SOCKS!
The De Soto Socks are made of a polypropylene blend making them non-abrasive, quick-drying, breathable and durable. It is cool, thin, and very stretchy. We do not use cotton because when cotton gets wet, it swells and does not breathe, will not dry and will cause blisters. These socks are superior for long distance running, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, and many other outdoor activities.
- 95% polypropylene / 3% nylon / 2% elastane
- Arch support for comfort and superior fit
- The "Y" heel and Toe have the sock lock in those areas to prevent slippage
- 2" cuff, comes just above the ankle.
- Only available on our website
- MEDIUM socks may have the letters S/M, and LARGE socks may have the letters L/XL. These letters will be found on the bottom of the sock near the toe area.
PRODUCT CODE: SOX1
I’ve done a few brick workout with these socks and I’m super happy with them. No rubbing, chafing, blister issues at all.
Perfect fit for all day running/riding comfort! Can’t recommend better!
Good socks for running and spinning. The only reason I didn't rate them 5 star is personal preference for a slightly thicker sock.
I like the socks but wish they came in black too.
Best sock ever!
Buy 10 pairs to start cause when you when you wear them you will want more.