Skin Cooler Run Singlet - Custom
2 - 5
6 - 11
12 - 24
The classic loose running singlet of the 1990's is yours now made of Skin Cooler Silk! Wear it for marathons and races of all distances.
Panels available for print - Front and back
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Loose Fit
Please do not assume your size, please use our size chart. If in doubt, email questions to email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- Skin Cooler™ Silk is a knit fabric with small pin-holes on the outer surface, and a smooth silky inner surface. You get a light weight top with a slight stretch round the body.
- Skin Cooler™ Silk fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while remaining breathable and cool due to the smooth finish combined with .
- Cooling is caused by the pin-holes combined created by the knit in the fabric.
- This shirt will not shrink or fade over time.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, and is designed from both training and for workouts where aerodynamics are not as important.
- Not designed for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- 2hrs of design time is included in qty pricing
- Made in the USA
Note: No garment should ever be a substitute so we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these, and all, products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen's (whichever brand you may choose) SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
Product Code: SGSC-C