NO COTTON IN OUR SOCKS!
The De Soto Socks are made of a polypropylene blend making them non-abrasive, quick-drying, breathable and durable. It is cool, thin, and very stretchy. We do not use cotton because when cotton gets wet, it swells and does not breathe, will not dry and will cause blisters. These socks are superior for long distance running, cycling, hiking, tennis, golf, and many other outdoor activities.
- 95% polypropylene / 3% nylon / 2% elastane
- Arch support for comfort and superior fit
- The "Y" heel and Toe have the sock lock in those areas to prevent slippage
- 2" cuff, comes just above the ankle.
- Only available on our website
- MEDIUM socks may have the letters S/M, and LARGE socks may have the letters L/XL. These letters will be found on the bottom of the sock near the toe area.
PRODUCT CODE: SOX1
We Also Recommend
I love these socks. They are the perfect fabric for cycling and running. I have never experienced a blister or hot-spot no matter how long I have been riding or running. The height is perfect too. Very satisfied!
Great price and the perfect running sock.
I love these socks! They fit me really well and, so far, they haven’t stretched out. Typical DeSoto durability.
Comfortable, great fit and not too thick
Love these socks!! I've been using them for my ultra runs recently and they've been keeping my feet nice and comfy despite my shoes being soaking wet.
|Small||7.5" and under||9.5 and under||40 and under|
|Medium||8 - 10||10 - 12||41 - 43|
|Large||10.5 - 12||12.5 - 14||44 - 46|