If you need to return, repair or exchange something, please email email@example.com.
If for some reason your email seems to be blocked by our anti-spam filter, please feel free to send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, order number and the reason for your return. Our customer service staff will then issue you an RMA number which is necessary for your product to be accepted. We will respond to your request within 24 business hours, unless it is a holiday.
The majority of the items we offer are over $49.00 so we offer free ground shipping within the USA. The customer is responsible for freight to return, repair, or exchange. We cover the freight of the repaired or exchanged item back to you.
If you have any questions or special requests, please email us at email@example.com.
Our Policy On Sale Items
- The sale prices are for orders placed on our website only. These prices are not available on phone orders.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We will not accept returns or exchanges, so be sure you are ordering the size you want. If something does not fit, sell it or give it to a friend! Again, at such great prices ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- There is no warranty on any item that is on sale.
- All wetsuits, if they are ever on sale, are SOLD AS IS. There is no warranty at this price. The wetsuit may state NO WARRANTY on the inside.
- There may be a time lag between when an item sells out and when it is removed from the website. Sale items and prices are limited to styles and colors shown on the website, and only while supplies last, even if they appear on the website.
- There are no retroactive discounts for orders placed prior to now.
- By purchasing the discount sale item, you are agreeing to these terms of sale.
A Warning About Certain Lubricants and their Affect on Fabrics
Many athletic lubricants, especially non-liquid types, (like Body Glide, vaseline, and chamois creams) work well for wetsuits, but not well for clothing. They tend to make clothing, especially loose clothing, sticky, instead of slick and slippery, and usually results in chafing. It will also damage, stain and discolor all fabrics over time. We advise against using them, and their use will nullify our warranty.