WOMEN'S MICRO TRI SHORT - SALE
Please Note - EXCHANGES ACCEPTED, BUT NO REFUNDS. These are discontinued models at discounted prices, therefore we will accept exchanges within 3 days of receiving it, for a different sizes or model, based on availability. We permit this if you have only tried the product on for fit, and have not exercised in it.
Regular Price: $75.00
De Soto's Femme Micro Tri Short is for Femme Triathletes who prefer shortie-shorts. Fashionable with technical yet comfortable features ensure you'll look and perform your best on race day. Great for everyday training too!
Sizing: Please refer to the size chart button above for sizing guidance.
Fit Type: Form-Fitted
Fit Note: Please do not assume your size is the same as in previous years, please use our size chart and if in doubt, email us: email@example.com. Triathlon apparel is meant to fit next-to-skin. This is to eliminate potential chafing, and unnecessary drag during the swim, bike and run. If you’re not comfortable with this type of fit and or are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Garment will fit the most snug the first time you put it on, it will relax slightly once wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra low-rise with a short inseam
- Carrera Skin fabric is non-abrasive, has a buttery soft hand and blocks 75% of UVB rays
- One-piece seamless tri pad that extends down the inseam to eliminate all stitching in sensitive areas so all you're left with is comfort! (See image on the left)
- We were the first to make a short with no gripper on the legs and we continue to do so - you won't find squeezing, pressing or an uncomfortable gripper
- Microlock™ contrast stitching is virtually indestructible while providing an eloquent appearance
- Wide elastic waistband with an (easily removable) drawcord for adjustability and comfort. Diagonal color flare adds active fashion element.
- 2 side pockets to store your training or racing essentials
- Reflective logos for increased low-light visibility
- Attractive short perfect for triathlon, cycling, spin-class, and running
- Designed and created by women
- Made in the USA
Tri Pad Dimensions:
- Total Length Inseam end to end: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Total Width Front to Back : 10.8" (27.40cm)
- Thickness : 1.25 mm
- Above measurements for size Small
- XSmall: 4.25" (10.80cm)
- Small: 4.75" (12.07cm)
- Medium: 5.25" (13.34cm)
- Large: 5.75" (14.61cm)
- XSmall: 9" (22.86cm)
- Small: 10" (25.40cm)
- Medium: 11" (27.94cm)
- Large: 12" (30.48cm)
Front Rise (measurement from center pad up to the top of the waistband):
- XSmall: 7"
- Small: 7.5"
- Medium: 8"
- Large: 8.5"
Rear Rise (measurement from center pad up to the backside of the waistband):
- XSmall: 8"
- Small: 8.5"
- Medium: 9"
- Large: 9.5"
PRODUCT CODE: WMTS2
Awesome kit that is 3 for 3! Comfort, sun protection and super stylish!
Hands down this is my favorite kit! I can wear it year round in cool and hot temps and it's very comfortable. I love the pattern and get a ton of compliments on the design every time I ride. The pockets on the shorts are deep and the shirt is perfect for all the sun we get here in Colorado! Thanks for making a great product.
Order 2 sizes up!
Despite the sizing challenges, another DeSoto Sport win. And another request from us for more lower rise offerings!
De Soto Sport
If you want a less tight fit, size up one size, however, be mindful that they will stretch and extra fabric may cause chafing.
Absolutely my favorite go to shoe for training or races. Fits great with just enough padding. Great cut flattering
Perfect for Stay At Home Workouts!
Wicking, soft and comfortable, love using on newly purchased Peloton bike since I cannot risk going to my favorite gym and construction everywhere makes road biking unsafe!
I wore these shorts along with a long sleeved skin cooler top for a recent triathlon 2 weeks ago. The shorts are so very comfortable. There was no riding up or binding. I highly recommend them. They are very attractive in the Jellyfish design. It is fun to wear something other than black.